New Salvation Army Building

It seems that the new building they are constructing AND nearly finished has had a proabition order put on it to bring the extension to a halt..... apparently there have been some complaints about the "style" and the sort of people they are hoping to attract to use the new facilities. Now can someone please explain to me why it,s taken our wonderful council employees WE are paying to do a specific job,s including building control etc so bloody long to suddenly decided

that there is apparently a problem.

It seems that the new building they are constructing AND nearly finished has had a proabition order put on it to bring the extension to a halt..... apparently there have been some complaints about the "style" and the sort of people they are hoping to attract to use the new facilities. Now can someone please explain to me why it,s taken our wonderful council employees WE are paying to do a specific job,s including building control etc so bloody long to suddenly decided

that there is apparently a problem.

Whats the problem and who are the people that they are trying to attract?

old people and wierdos!

I'll be there!! ;)

seriously tho, it is amazing how something can get so far and be stopped by something that should have been cleared before spade hit ground.

had it been a domestic application i bet it would have been foreseen.....

Its apperently to high........ mind you the roof structure has been since at least the begining of JUNE oh and now apparently they don,t like the cladding used on the building again it would have been on the initial plans.............

they are hoping to use it as a community hall and the rooms can be let out to variouse hobby groups keep fit ,yoga etc etc....... dont recall seeing weirdos on the list of the folks they hope to attract................. however simple things and all that spring to mind :P

Its apperently to high........ mind you the roof structure has been since at least the begining of JUNE oh and now apparently they don,t like the cladding used on the building again it would have been on the initial plans.............

they are hoping to use it as a community hall and the rooms can be let out to variouse hobby groups keep fit ,yoga etc etc....... dont recall seeing weirdos on the list of the folks they hope to attract................. however simple things and all that spring to mind :P

Could this be the nearest Bedlington gets to a Leisure centre?

Could this be the nearest Bedlington gets to a Leisure centre?

no its not a leisure centre its just a bingo hall for the grannies and a place for the weirdos to practis tha cult stuff like mass suicide and stuff! :lol::lol::lol:

no its not a leisure centre its just a bingo hall for the grannies and a place for the weirdos to practis tha cult stuff like mass suicide and stuff! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: like I said Simple things and simple minds :lol:

And with regards to a leisure centre do you think the building control could oversee such a project if we ever get the chance to get one built I think not :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now