Am Gannin Dizzy

Monsta®

whats with al this moving posts about? its in one part then you cant find it again or its been moved to a public bit! how way stop p*ssing about :huh:

One thread got moved because it applied to Northumberland and not Bedlington. The link to it was left to avoid complaints. One click - big deal! :D

One thread got moved because it applied to Northumberland and not Bedlington. The link to it was left to avoid complaints. One click - big deal! :D

i but what about al those moved from computer gossip etc? and why is it now open to the public it was better the other way (mek them join if they want to post) :huh: i had to

i but what about al those moved from computer gossip etc? and why is it now open to the public it was better the other way (mek them join if they want to post) :huh: i had to

That wasn't me.

But he's doing a grand job. "It was the right thing to do!" :D

That wasn't me.

But he's doing a grand job. "It was the right thing to do!" :D

Thankyou Threegee.

HOW TO NOT GET YOUR POSTS MOVED IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS:

1, post in the correct forum

2, post in the correct topic

3, post something RELEVANT to the topic (unless in chat central)

4, Try not to digress too far from the topic (unless in chat central)

The chat in computer answers was just going too far. If someone asks a question, and you get way off topic, its not gonna help anyone.

i do try to keep the relevant stuff there tho, if i do have to move a post, by way of a quote and a link to the origional thread.

Happy Posting!!! :D :D

(ps, i agree about the computer discussions bit, let non members browse, but not post, unless theres a way of auto-approving members posts.)

Thankyou Threegee.

(ps, i agree about the computer discussions bit, let non members browse, but not post, unless theres a way of auto-approving members posts.)

have a vote (non member may not take part) only fair :blink:

Thankyou Threegee.

HOW TO NOT GET YOUR POSTS MOVED IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS:

1, post in the correct forum

2, post in the correct topic

3, post something RELEVANT to the topic (unless in chat central)

4, Try not to digress too far from the topic (unless in chat central)

The chat in computer answers was just going too far. If someone asks a question, and you get way off topic, its not gonna help anyone.

i do try to keep the relevant stuff there tho, if i do have to move a post, by way of a quote and a link to the origional thread.

Happy Posting!!! :D :D

Maybe someone needs to get out more, yes?

unless theres a way of auto-approving members posts

I agree having to approve members posts in open forums is a hassle. Will look into it, BUT it's not worth loosing much sleep over as new software is on the way. Not quite sure exactly how this will move things on, or exactly when, except that it's more "youtubey type" embedded video friendly. Very tempted to write our own gallery code as I'm not at all happy about the support for that module.

I agree having to approve members posts in open forums is a hassle. Will look into it, BUT it's not worth loosing much sleep over as new software is on the way. Not quite sure exactly how this will move things on, or exactly when, except that it's more "youtubey type" embedded video friendly. Very tempted to write our own gallery code as I'm not at all happy about the support for that module.

what version of phpbb is this?

Threegee, why are comments approved in the galleries before we can view them, I thought only members could access the galleries?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now