Push Bikes

Guest xyz

Guest mrsvic

I'm loving this new forum for cars... aspirational musings on all aspects of the motor-kind, it's great! It's grand to hear about what folk drove in the 60s, or even in another country! Super-cars are super, and the environemental debate has really raised the bar intellectually!

This is all fab!

However, I fear that we are forgetting the format through which we are placing our utterings... bedlington.co.uk... a website (allegedly) devoted to our beloved town. We don't have super-cars, or monter's trucks or global warming here. And unless you're Tezmarez and you've had a plane crash recently, I doubt you'll have the swanksy car of your dreams (or 3 holidays in Florida in 18 months!!!). We in the main, a mere Bedlington folk, who generally have MOR cars, and tend to spend more cash on the leathal fuel served in hostelries than than at the Lion garage.

With this in mind, I would like to ask an achievable question:

What push bike do you own?

I will start with a chopper, mk2, with a load of rust, but 2 wing mirrors and a horn. Mr Vic has a matcher in red B)

(Sorry Mr Darn, if your ad has not been replied to yet and this topic hits a raw nerve :( )

What push bike do you own?

I will start with a chopper, mk2, with a load of rust, but 2 wing mirrors and a horn. Mr Vic has a matcher in red B)

(Sorry Mr Darn, if your ad has not been replied to yet and this topic hits a raw nerve :( )

I'm all biked up now MrsVic, Thanks for asking!

Its just a BS Halfords jobbie, but was cheep! (since Halfords now have bikes in that were £200, but now £85!! {Quality issues??})

Saves me £22 a week (or £88 per pay) for bus tickets tho! so paid for itsself nearly 3 times over by this time next month! (and i get to spend it on beloved alcohol, as i'm now excersising(?) enough to work it of a little!!)

I just have to hope the little toerags dont pinch it now! although, to be fair, they'll probably feel sorry for me and leave me a new one in its place! :D :D :D

i seen some funny looking people riding small red bikes with mirrors and a horn!

251006_wk43_clowns_L.jpg

which ones you? :lol::lol::lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now