Ideas For The Infants School

I realize that my old school is in decrepid condition, but the building is stone and the roof was slate, that can always be restored, if they decide to knock it down it will be sold off to some commercial monstrosity which will build an ugly structure to sit right across from St Cuthberts church.........Progress???? does anyone have a good idea to put it to a better use?? how about a day care center for kids?? an art/music center maybe, where kids who would normally be roaming the streets could express themselves in a productive way

I realize that my old school is in decrepid condition, but the building is stone and the roof was slate, that can always be restored, if they decide to knock it down it will be sold off to some commercial monstrosity which will build an ugly structure to sit right across from St Cuthberts church.........Progress???? does anyone have a good idea to put it to a better use?? how about a day care center for kids?? an art/music center maybe, where kids who would normally be roaming the streets could express themselves in a productive way

we could make it into a place to store old paving stones from the front of tescos

I'm sure it could be renovated and put to good use in some way Micky. It is awful to see such an iconic building falling derelict.

I went to the same school many moons ago and I have some very fond memories.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now