If You Could Have One Game Wiped From Your Memory...

Cympil

Which would it be, and would it be because you want to play it through for the first time again, or because it was really bad?

One that springs to mind not so long ago was Guitar Hero Aerosmith, because it was BAD! Another one from years ago was Spy Vs Spy which was for the Nintendo i think. It was a load of rubbish. There was also a Home Alone game, which at the time i was quite excited about...turns out it lasted 20 minutes! :blink:

The games i`d like to do again if i hadn`t already done them would be Doom! The graphics aren`t that good but the game-play is excellent..Plenty frights and beasties..pink grunters creeping up behind you and big green/black grunters that a partially invisible gnawing at you. Excellent :D

Which would it be, and would it be because you want to play it through for the first time again, or because it was really bad?

One that springs to mind not so long ago was Guitar Hero Aerosmith, because it was BAD! Another one from years ago was Spy Vs Spy which was for the Nintendo i think. It was a load of rubbish. There was also a Home Alone game, which at the time i was quite excited about...turns out it lasted 20 minutes! :blink:

The games i`d like to do again if i hadn`t already done them would be Doom! The graphics aren`t that good but the game-play is excellent..Plenty frights and beasties..pink grunters creeping up behind you and big green/black grunters that a partially invisible gnawing at you. Excellent :D

football manager any... or resident evil 5... or E.T for the atari :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now