Is Bedlington.co.uk Thee Most Fascist Forum On The Web?

Monsta®

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're an anti-fascist now, eh?

You have the freedom to say pretty much anything you want.

Equally, the owner(s) of this site aren't obliged to pay bandwidth and hosting costs to showcase your opinions and can remove them if they choose.

Their site, their rules.

Did someone remove something? Well... I'd bet it was designed to be removed by the author, so - otherwise lacking in imagination - he'd have something to complain about. rolleyes.gif

Protest meeting in the Market Place at 4pm perhaps?

Actualy I think the mods let certain people get away with too much - but then I only work here.

You're an anti-fascist now, eh?

You have the freedom to say pretty much anything you want.

Equally, the owner(s) of this site aren't obliged to pay bandwidth and hosting costs to showcase your opinions and can remove them if they choose.

Their site, their rules.

Bah it must take an long time to get them !*!@# stains off your tongue! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest mrsvic

Just as the dark nights approach, and the weather turns nippy, we have reached another regular seasonal event, that where a grown man complains a local website is just not fair.

Much as I disagree with most of this ill-composed, bad-grammared, racist drivel that gets posted on here, I let it go in the name of free speech, even though it is clearly written by minds with the same internal cranial components as lentils...

I personally don't feel that bedlington.co.uk is in any way 'thee most facist forum on the web' if anything it is one of thee least facist sites as it allows a number of opinions that would be instantly deleted anywhere else. I personally feel that some of the posts on here should not be on here, as they incite nowt more than racial hatred and the like, however in the name of free speech they must remain. It's unfortunate, as imbeciles who post awful hateful nonsense are those who are ultimately creating a global culture of censorship, so that any sub-culture and it's members are not offended... a shame as it's now becomming aparant with the demise of popular culture due to PC values... I'm sure comedy isn't as funny as it was when it was a bit more offensive, and because of that, Monsta, I blame people like you, who are just offensive when they think they are funny.

Perhaps, bedlington.co.uk is just not the site for you? Perhaps you could go the same route as DeletedAccount and start your own site? Make it as racist and offensive as you like. When you put your own time, energy and money into it, you may feel a little more inclined to value it's content. See how many visitors you get. See how long it take to be shut down (the internet is policed too!).

A few years ago, I was barred from the BBC web forums for daring to suggest that butterflies enjoyed eating chutney! Butterflies do enjoy eating chutney, I have photographic evidence, and I make the chutney organically. What harm am I doing there? Until you encounter such extreme censorship as I have, I wouldn't complain... anyway, if you do, I guess you may get your complaints deleted...

Just as the dark nights approach, and the weather turns nippy, we have reached another regular seasonal event, that where a grown man complains a local website is just not fair.

Much as I disagree with most of this ill-composed, bad-grammared, racist drivel that gets posted on here, I let it go in the name of free speech, even though it is clearly written by minds with the same internal cranial components as lentils...

I personally don't feel that bedlington.co.uk is in any way 'thee most facist forum on the web' if anything it is one of thee least facist sites as it allows a number of opinions that would be instantly deleted anywhere else. I personally feel that some of the posts on here should not be on here, as they incite nowt more than racial hatred and the like, however in the name of free speech they must remain. It's unfortunate, as imbeciles who post awful hateful nonsense are those who are ultimately creating a global culture of censorship, so that any sub-culture and it's members are not offended... a shame as it's now becomming aparant with the demise of popular culture due to PC values... I'm sure comedy isn't as funny as it was when it was a bit more offensive, and because of that, Monsta, I blame people like you, who are just offensive when they think they are funny.

Perhaps, bedlington.co.uk is just not the site for you? Perhaps you could go the same route as DeletedAccount and start your own site? Make it as racist and offensive as you like. When you put your own time, energy and money into it, you may feel a little more inclined to value it's content. See how many visitors you get. See how long it take to be shut down (the internet is policed too!).

A few years ago, I was barred from the BBC web forums for daring to suggest that butterflies enjoyed eating chutney! Butterflies do enjoy eating chutney, I have photographic evidence, and I make the chutney organically. What harm am I doing there? Until you encounter such extreme censorship as I have, I wouldn't complain... anyway, if you do, I guess you may get your complaints deleted...

what! Why am I the Scapegoat! here people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! ;)

• Like 1

A few years ago, I was barred from the BBC web forums for daring to suggest that butterflies enjoyed eating chutney!

Too bloody right! How dare you suggest such a sacreligious tenet, and at the BBC, too! I'm surprised you nave not been hanged, drawn and quartered at Alexandra Palace for such a heinous crime

you hussy!

By the way - why were you photographing butterflies eating chutney? that's just plain wrong.

Yours,

Nigel Havers

Bit of a sham! seeing the vote was so one sided and fixed! i can say it is true (by default) that bedlington.co.uk is a queer place! with its huffy mods etc! you know who you are :lol::lol::lol: "its my league you cant play!" please ones self! one thing if you dont agree with the mods they surely will "delete your post" even if its not offensive etc! :huh:

• Like 1

one thing if you dont agree with the mods they surely will "delete your post" even if its not offensive etc! huh.gif

Not true at all! all non offensive posts are left intact, only offensive and personal attacks are removed.

Not true at all! all non offensive posts are left intact, only offensive and personal attacks are removed.

Eek! Just looked up from watching Jamie Oliver on Jonathan Ross (the shame of it) to find I was in the process of deleting this whole topic... accidentally, of course! If he wasn't cooking a steak and a bollock!, I wouldn't have turned away, and we could have been more facist than ever... sorry about that...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now