How To Cook The Perfect Lobster !

Monsta®

well obviously! it wont cook if its not boiling! and yes lobster is better alive you dont want any of that frozen crap. plus if its dead how can you tell how long its been dead for.

for those who think boiling lobster alive is cruel can stab the critter through the head with a sharp knife before hand!

What the Are you really that dense! :blink:

yes! If I follow your instructions I would be eating the shell! How do I shell it and prepare it? I have one here, and it's a bit hard on the tooth with the shell on!

yes! If I follow your instructions I would be eating the shell! How do I shell it and prepare it? I have one here, and it's a bit hard on the tooth with the shell on!

Sorry are you trying to be funny! :blink: only a proper thickit would try and eat it with the shell on!

• Like 1

Sorry are you trying to be funny! :blink: only a proper thickit would try and eat it with the shell on!

Actually I'm pointing out the flaws in your recipe. I'm sure there are many others who, having followed your instructions, would be left with a boiled crustacean and no knowledge of what to do with it. Enlighten us, before copious lobsters go to waste. Do I crack open the shell and eat all inside, or are there things I need to do? At least I included dressing my ham sandwich!

Actually I'm pointing out the flaws in your recipe. I'm sure there are many others who, having followed your instructions, would be left with a boiled crustacean and no knowledge of what to do with it. Enlighten us, before copious lobsters go to waste. Do I crack open the shell and eat all inside, or are there things I need to do? At least I included dressing my ham sandwich!

Wey your the only one complaining! brian and john never questioned how you actually eat the lobster as there not a stupid as you! :D

Am nearly sure you just crack it in half and scoop the meat out. But if you want to bite through the shell, fair do`s! each to their own :lol:

Wey your the only one complaining! brian and john never questioned how you actually eat the lobster as there not a stupid as you! :D

Keep your cool Monsta i am sure all will be revealed by Mercury G's dentist when he visits him after chewing on the shell

Keep your cool Monsta i am sure all will be revealed by Mercury G's dentist when he visits him after chewing on the shell

New dentures required, I think. Monsta, however, has topped me in the pedantry stakes - he's right, it does say 'how to cook' and not 'how to eat'!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now