Uaf

Monsta®

Does the UAF (unite against fascism) not realise that there making it worse for themselves, honestly if they had just let Mr. Griffin appear on question time with our all the protests etc the whole thing is now completely hyped by the daft idiots. A bet Mr.Griffin is laughing his arsse off! All thefree air time on news channels! :lol:

Edited by Monsta®

For once on this subject I would agree monsta. If reasoned debate cannot win the day then the extremists win by default. With all the coverage the show is getting anyone would think it's the Nick Griffin Show..........

now there's an idea! i can see it now it would be a bit like the running man only with immigrants instead of prisoners! :lol:

I instigated a sit in up at the BBC back in the 90's when the BNP were showing a Party Political (pehaps their first)... I was all a bit soft and left politely after only a small altercation when the police arrived...

Would I do it again? NO!

I watched the broadcast later that night, and saw what a bunch of ****s they all were. A broadcast filmed in Brixton, contrived to show only white faces in each shot with stupid folk unable to even read the contrived scripts stuck in front of them... it made the party out to be a bunch a inbred idiots.

From that point on I have always been very keen for the BNP to be represented on the telly, they'll show themselves up as a bunch of half-wits every time... thus showing their supports to be even more stupid. Tonight's Question Time has been in our diary since it was announced, there's nowt better than watching a big fat racist make a **** of himself in public :D

I instigated a sit in up at the BBC back in the 90's when the BNP were showing a Party Political (pehaps their first)... I was all a bit soft and left politely after only a small altercation when the police arrived...

Would I do it again? NO!

I watched the broadcast later that night, and saw what a bunch of ****s they all were. A broadcast filmed in Brixton, contrived to show only white faces in each shot with stupid folk unable to even read the contrived scripts stuck in front of them... it made the party out to be a bunch a inbred idiots.

From that point on I have always been very keen for the BNP to be represented on the telly, they'll show themselves up as a bunch of half-wits every time... thus showing their supports to be even more stupid. Tonight's Question Time has been in our diary since it was announced, there's nowt better than watching a big fat racist make a **** of himself in public :D

wey them protesting out side are making even bigger d!cks off themselves! there probably all halfbaked from smoking banana skins and drinking white lightning!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now