Jimmy Savile

Symptoms

Ok, let me kick this one off as I realise that many here have been 'dancing around their handbags' wondering if they should start the toxic topic.

Lots to discuss but the part that caught my eye was Savile's 'friendship' with Charlie Saxe-Coburg & Gotha Windsor. What did they do at Charlie's gaff and at Savile's remote cottage up in Chillyjockoland. A Palace spokesperson has issued a statement.

Then we have the bit about an aid to a former Prime Minister being a chum of Savile and the suggestion of some sort of peadophilia ring operated by those in or around the Government/Establisment. Maybe I shouldn't have started a new paragraph, perhaps there's a link?

Just in case GCHQ or the Peelers are monitoring here - let me state for the record that the above could be viewed as fair comment or meant as a joke and should therefore not result in me experiencing the 4am knock by Plod.

Then we have the bit about an aid to a former Prime Minister being a chum of Savile and the suggestion of some sort of peadophilia ring operated by those in or around the Government/Establisment. Maybe I shouldn't have started a new paragraph, perhaps there's a link?

We all can wonder who the former prime minister is, it should all come out in the next few weeks my money is on the milk snatcher.

Just in case GCHQ or the Peelers are monitoring here - let me state for the record that the above could be viewed as fair comment or meant as a joke and should therefore not result in me experiencing the 4am knock by Plod.

I do believe you are half-serious there; sad times! Hope this board isn't going to add to the witch hunt, particularly when JS isn't around to defend himself. An Esther Rancid speciality that one!

By pure chance just happened on an old download of JS telling his life story in his own words an hour or two back. Do you think BCOUK dare stream it? Actually fairly relevant to the current hysteria, and something you certainly won't hear from the Beeb for many a decade to come. If the answer is no then maybe we should form a Savillophile ring to distribute it? :D

Yep, GGG ... I was half-joking about being lifted by Plod, but I was recalling what happened to that guy who Tweeted to his friends a joke about 'causing a loud bang at a Midlands airport'. He was dragged through the courts and almost got stretch in the Scrubs.

As for Ester Rancid (and I've posted here about her in the past) ... she should report herself to Plod for aiding and abetting - she says she knew what was going on but did nowt at the time obviously fearing for her career; what a hypocrite, building a career on child protection.

Note: 'causing a loud bang at a Midlands airport' is code so the eavesdroppers' super-computers don't sniff certain keywords or maybe I should have used a Captcha.

Edited by Symptoms

• 3 weeks later...

Another chum of Charlie Saxe-Coburg & Gotha Windsor got lifted by the Peelers. Retired Bishop Peter Bell got the 4 o'clock knock at his wisteria-clad cottage which is owned by Charlie; the Bish said that Chucky had been "... been wonderfully kind and allowed me to have a duchy house." That Chuckie " ... is a loyal friend".

Then we have the murderous Dunblane Scoutmaster Thomas Hamilton (our younger viewers may wish to Google him) and his membership of the Jocko Freemasons. Which other members of the ruling elite were members of this 'funny handshake brigade'? What went on in those lodges? Oh, and why have all the files relating to the case been sealed for 100 years - obviously to protect the rich and famous, and the ruling elite!

Yep, Mal old Squirrel Smith's name was linked with kiddie-fiddling way back and I remember him rubbishing the stories on the news; back in the day politicians were believed so nowt happened to him.

It'll all come out in the end ... I just hope some decent Jocko will leak the Dunblane stuff.

Oh, and another one I forgot to add to the list yesterday: Louis Francis Albert Victor Nicholas George Mountbatten; yep, Chucky's favourite Uncle Dickie. Junior ratings in the Royal Navy were supposed to be fair game for Dickie and some of these did go 'on the record' about what had happened to them. Again, who was believed!

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now