The Eu Debate - A Clear Win For Ukip!

threegee

Nige, Terry Smith, and the Norwegian lady win hands down! The posh twits arguments - only Martin Sorrell I recognised - spouted all the usual you'll-be-sorry crap, but had nothing of substance to say. Their big foreign blond may have been fit, but she wasn't making a great deal of sense. Though far more sense than the Labour Party woman, a non-entity who would make even big-mouthed Mrs Balls look sage! Who was this third-rater, and is this really the best the Labour Party can do on such an important matter?

If the Labour Party was pathetically indecisive and incoherent, then Boris, for the Tories, was showing his naked ambition - trying to backing both horses for max political gain and offering an easy target to Paxo. Cameron is a bit safer after this performance.

The screened-in French female illustrated once again that they think even worse of us than we think of them, and seemed to be operating under the delusion that in mentioning Edward Heath (did she even get his name right?) she'd score brownie points with a UK audience. Exactly what the Train-spotting author guy was mumbling on his screened-in slots from far-away Scotland escaped me, but it seemed to be a-pox-on-all-your-houses you rich Southern scum. I think the lefty element at the Beeb had some input in the selection here, and the editors were hoping that he'd say something about what an independent Scotland would do when the UK finally gets a chance to say no. For a Scotland that has suddenly discovered its preference for the £UK over the Euro this was never going to happen - whoever they invited!

Just a minute, there were absolutely no LDs on the program! Now there's a mystery! :)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now