Wor Lass Caught Me With Her Tights.

wonky

wey lad !!..last september i had a diesil bug in my tank on the td5..fierce problems and broke down three diferent times on three days at the same roundabout a mile from home..i knew it wasnt the roundabout as loads of cars had passed me as i waited for assistance..finaly.i opened up the tank and low and behold there was this huge slug like lump clinging to the pump housing..felt wierd and squidgy..emptied the tank into two drums, i had 50 ltrs of this fuel..washed out the tank with clean dry rags and filled with fresh fuel..new pump for safe measure..bought some bio medic and added a few drops and off i went..sorted..

yesterday my heating oil ran out and i decided to add this infected diesel fuel to the kerosene tank..knew it was dirty..so off to the bedroom and grabbed some tights out of the top drawer..the wife was in bed and i had disturbed her,,she was not too happy..what you doing in there ?..nothing i replyed and scooted off back to the garage with a handfull of nylon..nothing wrong with it..needs must !! lol

i cut the bottom off a pop bottle..wrapped it in nylon and stuffed it full of tights to make my filter..like you would like..and started the slow process of filtering..

about 20 mins and 15 ltrs later in she came and caught me with ( apparently) the most expensive tights that she owened..i explained that it was to heat the house to of no avail..she said they were wolford tights and cost her 20 quid..cost me 20 quid more like it i thought..

did yous know that wolford tights are like the van dam plas of hoisery..when she found out that the bottle i was using was actually stuffed to the top with her legware she flipped out compleatley...and stormed out..

i went to the kitchen to wash up when i was finished,,appologised and threw her 50 quid..no use moaning on about a few old pairs of tights..gan oot and get yersell some stockings pet..shes ok now ..though why she wants all those diesel filters in her top drawer is beyond me !!

wonky.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now