The Blacka..

wonky

more years ago than i care to mention..i vandalised the black bridge..i am openly admiting this now so as to be a more honest person..i know i was not the only person to do this but am probably the first to admit to it on line..thirty years im guessing..it was all the rage in those days..robbed a bucket of emulsion and painted bungo loves lovebug right across the middle.. on the east side of the bridge..6 ft high lettering in white..how cool was i..? traffic off the spine road bridge could read it .it was there for ages...to those people thirty years ago who were offended by this.i appologise..i am so sorry.

i cut the rope on numerous occasions on the swing and once ..i was inside the bridge ..where it actually crosses the road ,,nr the bank top and did a poo on to a bus window,,double deccer going to blyth it was....hit it dead on the upstairs windscreen..to any one on the buss i apologise..i am so sorry..

its funny ,how you get older these things come back and you remember what a lunatic you were....i certanly was for sure ,to be sure ,to be sure.

just wanted to get that off my chest..thankyouverymuch.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now