I had it too it lasted about 5 weeks from start to finish! Was bedridden at one point and the doc said, well it's not bacterial so you'll just have to live with it! Very nasty indeed.

I have had it ... be careful it can come back.. i had it 3 weeks 2 of which were terrible then a week off ..then again for 3 weeks. The doc said it was a cross between bird flu ebola and yellow fever.. fought it off now like :D

only joking.. it was horrible

i hope Mr Darn does not have it twice, once is bad enough he has been ill, i have been poorly with it but no where near as bad as him

Twice? once hasn't finnished yet!, had to leave work early on monday night as i was sick all over my office, had tuesday, wednesday and thursday off, but went in on friday still ill, because it was my understanding you could only be off for three days before needing a sick note, and i aint getting a sick note for flu!

little did i know, where i work, you dont get paid for the first 3 days, youi can have 5 without a sicknote and i would have been paid for being in bed on a friday night coughing my insides out, rather than doing it at work!

What a bliddy laughing stock i turned out to be!

Feeling better now tho, just got a wicked cough.