How Many Can You Name?

One of the old timers in the Market Club has returned from Tenneriffe with this Photo that was used in the Hotels Xmas  quiz.. The aim was to name all the celebs  :( in the picture that was taken in Blackpool in the 60s. He says they were all identified apart from the man in the back row directly beneath the Letter i in the word Christmas. I'll put the rest of the answers on here later but in the meantime maybe someone on here could help him out,even the hotel Manager and quiz master don't know who it is so our friend has committed to find out and put them out of their misery when he returns in March.  

One of our members on the Bedders website is 105 years old  :| he should get it!!! 

The 105 year old member can't hit the keyboard today - bad case of the shakes after a night out on the gin - but he phoned me to say that he didn't do much Blackpool in the '60s.  His current score is more like 25% than 99.5%, but it will likely improve markedly, once he's had his Philosan+65!

Anyway, he offers Adolf Hitler for the "under i" in the back row.  It's well known that Addo didn't commit suicide in 1945 but sneaked onto the beach from a Jerry sub under cover of darkness and hid out in a Blackpool boarding house. This was a master-stroke in anonymity, and neatly explains why he's never been found since.

The 105 year old member can't hit the keyboard today - bad case of the shakes after a night out on the gin - but he phoned me to say that he didn't do much Blackpool in the '60s.  His current score is more like 25% than 99.5%, but it will likely improve markedly, once he's had his Philosan+65!

Anyway, he offers Adolf Hitler for the "under i" in the back row.  It's well known that Addo didn't commit suicide in 1945 but sneaked onto the beach from a Jerry sub under cover of darkness and hid out in a Blackpool boarding house. This was a master-stroke in anonymity, and neatly explains why he's never been found since.

Nothing new there GGG monty python filmed him trying to get into Parliament:

But at that time he was in Somerset.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now