Depression

think you should go and find another forum to chat in because you dont have anything nice to say you just insult people all the time

There is an immense, painful longing for a broader, more flexible, fuller, more coherent, more comprehensive account of what we human beings are, who we are and what this life is for. in other words i dont care what you say.

ps go *********************!

[Read the rules about personal insults monsta :ED]

There is an immense, painful longing for a broader, more flexible, fuller, more coherent, more comprehensive account of what we human beings are, who we are and what this life is for. in other words i dont care what you say.

Saul Bellow, :rolleyes: on clamping....lol

sorry i get so angry and some people just need a good kicking i apologize to everybody (except basslass)

Discrimination at its worst! i cant fathom how just about every one in this forum can hurl insults at me about my

lack of education, Saying i am illiterate so on and so forth. and just cause i stick up for myself, i get a warning

about personal insults! what i cant believe this. i must say i am disgusted that i have been victimized by such little people.

ps i do have an education and I am not illiterate, in fact i am probably more educated than most of you lot!

Discrimination at its worst! i cant fathom how just about every one in this forum can hurl insults at me about my

lack of education, Saying i am illiterate so on and so forth. and just cause i stick up for myself, i get a warning

about personal insults! what i cant believe this. i must say i am disgusted that i have been victimized by such little people.

ps i do have an education and I am not illiterate, in fact i am probably more educated than most of you lot!

Good for you!

Now why don't you prove it by expressing lucid, provocative and courteous thoughts in simple English. Not the incomprehensible ravings of the past few weeks.

Joe

Good for you!

Now why don't you prove it by expressing lucid, provocative and courteous thoughts in simple English. Not the incomprehensible ravings of the past few weeks.

Joe

i do but people complain about that so i cant win!!!!!!