September 20, 201412 yr Her new short story, "The Assassination of Margaret Thatcher – August 6th 1983" is here: http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/sep/19/hilary-mantel-short-story-assassination-margaret-thatcher And what a good read it is ... just a shame it's friction
September 25, 201412 yr To be honest I was a little bored reading the story.Interesting on 'time and place.Very controversial Symptoms!
September 28, 201412 yr The Culture Show last night was an interview with Hilary Mantel.It was very interesting and thought provoking.I have managed to get to download IPlayer in Europe but I believe you need a UK / IP address.Hope you can see it Symptoms; wherever you are!
September 28, 201412 yr The Culture Show last night was an interview with Hilary Mantel.It was very interesting and thought provoking.I have managed to get to download IPlayer in Europe but I believe you need a UK / IP address.Hope you can see it Symptoms; wherever you are!Try unblock-us.com - about $5 a month, and you can be anywhere in the world.
Create a free account or sign in to comment