Ships Log Of The Hms Mandleson

threegee

We name this fine vessel Mandleson because the name is now synonymous with:

• Hidden agendas.
  • The EU Project.
  • The original "spin doctor".
  • "Actively encouraging" immigration. He says he's regretful - but!
  • Elitism and barely concealed contempt for the British public.
  • Belief that we will join the Euro quite soon - but he can't be made to actually say this.
  • Having no visible means of support, yet somehow more wealth by the year.
  • "the post-democratic society" (did he coin the term himself?).
  • Belief that if you keep hitting your head on the wall then one day it won't hurt.
  • Membership of several secretive clubs that promote, well.. we plebs aren't allowed to know what.
  • Pulling the levers of power from behind the curtains.
  • When actually in power displays of mind-numbing incompetence.
  • (PC Waiver: At no time were ethnic origins even hinted at! Some of my best friends are..)

But... we could have just as easily have called her one of a dozen other appropriate fine names.  No matter!  She is the flagship of The LEL (The Liberal Elite Line).

===================================

Entering a new chapter I have to report that the cracks previously mentioned below the waterline are quite evident now.  This has allowed the entry of the first Looney Fruitcake.  I know we said it would never happen - even laughed at the absurdity - but everything is under control, and this vessel is totally unsinkable. We'll have him out at the General Election and the hull will be patched as good as new - you have Captain Cameron's cast iron guarantee on this!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now