Chukka Umunna the Democrat

threegee

He's billed as the next Labour leader.  Britain's answer to O'Barmy.  And.. he's a true democrat who subscribes to the capitalist middle-way.  When communist shill Miliband inevitably screws up "Blue Labour" is getting ready to pick up the pieces and present us with a New Old New Labour - this time they'll get it right, you'll see!  Britain will finally have its multi-cultural, centrist party that will be all things to all people, led by its very own O'Barmy clone.  For now keep quiet and keep the knives sharpened, it could cost us the election. Confused?  You will be!

But is Chukka really a democrat?  Well, he claims to be:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11452752/Chukka-Umunna-Britain-is-no-saint-and-cannot-lecture-China-about-democracy.html

And, of course, in true left wing apologist fashion he apologises for our evil past. Always imposing a modern mindset on history, and conveniently ignoring that we led the world into democracy, liberal thinking, and dragged it out of the middle ages - plus huge chunks of it out of outright savagery.

But is Chukka the genuine article?  I mean is he a real democrat, as he protests?  I wonder about the role of the prince of darkness in all this, the king of post-democracy.  No, I'm not talking about Teflon Tony, but fool if you think he won't be back when the time is right.  My guess is that any correlation between democracy as we know it and Blue Labour is very weak.

Don't like the way he conducts himself in interviews. always evades the contentious questions. Teflon Chukka!

Get used to it, he's the Blue Labour future for sure.  And, after cast-iron-promise Dave spins his final porkie, it'll be our Theresa facing Chukkie.  Not sure what colour that'll make the Tories - probably ocelot! :D

But, I think Cleggie is first in line for the chop.  He really needs to be signing on at the dole right now, but who the... would employ him?. Oh yeah, the European Commission owe him a gong!  Can I suggest the Quisling Cross (double variety)?  :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now