Duplicitious Dave and the EU

threegee

One again illustrating that if Cast-iron-promise Cameron gives an assurance on anything at all you can be pretty certain that the exact opposite is the case:

HoC 2010

========

Both the Council conclusions and the decision that introduces the treaty change state in black and white the clear and unanimous agreement that from 2013 Britain will not be dragged into bailing out the eurozone.

Britain is not in the euro and we are not going to join the euro, and that is why we should not have any liability for bailing out the eurozone when the new permanent arrangements come into effect in 2013.

Tory Party Election Manifesto

=========================

We took Britain out of eurozone bail-outs, including for Greece – the first ever return of powers from Brussels.

Just Yesterday

=============

Chancellor George Osborne said there was no chance Britain would be involved in any plans to give Greece emergency loans.

Today

=====

The European Commission has decided to use the EFSM to provide at least the first slug of money to bail out Greece.  As we remain part of it we're in for at least £850M. This, of course, is only a first payment!

Where will the money for this latest "surprise" demand come from?  Well.. I can only tell you where it won't come from: absolutely none of it will come from the international business and political elites who benefit massively from their seats on the EU gravy train.

https://twitter.com/BBCChrisMorris/status/621261291110465536

I think what John Redwood really means is that you can't trust his party leader!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I invite our Mr Lavery to contribute his views on this.  I think he owes his electorate a full explanation of how he stands on matters EU.  Silence would strongly indicate that he's being complicit with those in the Westminster bubble.  Surely he doesn't want to be seen in the same camp as Duplicitous Dave?!

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now