Bank Charges Reclaimed! Justice

im sure everyone has heard about reclaiming thier bank charges...but has anyone else tried?At first i wasnt sure if it would work,but i thought why not.I coulnt believe my eyes when i got a letter from the bank offering to credit my account for £375 for unfair charges for the past 6 years!My claim was for £400 so i was very happy about that.I used an online company to do all the work for me and they take 20% of the final offer.All i had to do was give them my details and wait.C,mon everyone lets get revenge on the banks!

im sure everyone has heard about reclaiming thier bank charges...but has anyone else tried?At first i wasnt sure if it would work,but i thought why not.I coulnt believe my eyes when i got a letter from the bank offering to credit my account for £375 for unfair charges for the past 6 years!My claim was for £400 so i was very happy about that.I used an online company to do all the work for me and they take 20% of the final offer.All i had to do was give them my details and wait.C,mon everyone lets get revenge on the banks!

Better than nowt aint it :D