Coppa Choppa

Si1

Well, news is filtering thru, but i dunno how true it is, so no names just yet...

what i've heard is: a young lad (early 20's) had an argument with his parent, his stepdad stepped in and was flattened... then a guy from down the street interviened and got a swift one to the chops too. Apparently this guy phoned the police, who turned up, tried to arrest this lad only to recieve a bunch of fives as the lad ran over gardens... this went on from the west end of the town, across the front street, down by the law courts and finally ended in the plantation.

of course, this is all here-say, and i dont believe any of it, and i dunno if the lad was caught, but i have since seen the named lad in his home and all seemed well... so i doubt this story is true.

i will ask him next time i see him tho.

Anyone else heard anything??

Well, news is filtering thru, but i dunno how true it is, so no names just yet...

what i've heard is: a young lad (early 20's) had an argument with his parent, his stepdad stepped in and was flattened... then a guy from down the street interviened and got a swift one to the chops too. Apparently this guy phoned the police, who turned up, tried to arrest this lad only to recieve a bunch of fives as the lad ran over gardens... this went on from the west end of the town, across the front street, down by the law courts and finally ended in the plantation.

of course, this is all here-say, and i dont believe any of it, and i dunno if the lad was caught, but i have since seen the named lad in his home and all seemed well... so i doubt this story is true.

i will ask him next time i see him tho.

Anyone else heard anything??

maybe they were looking for Maxine Carr