Gender Confusion

If you click on your My Controls and then select Edit Profile Information under the Personal Profile menu header you'll see that you now have a Gender selector.

This isn't set for other than very new members, so please go set it to avoid any confusion - of which I note some recently. The correct pink or blue icon will then show in the appropriate places, and you'll no-longer be a sad grey.

You may want to review some of the other setting whilst you are about it. If you are not on UK time then it's fairly desirable you check that you've selected your correct time zone and daylight savings time settings too, else the times on the site won't make much sense from your perspective.

If you click on your My Controls and then select Edit Profile Information under the Personal Profile menu header you'll see that you now have a Gender selector.

This isn't set for other than very new members, so please go set it to avoid any confusion - of which I note some recently. The correct pink or blue icon will then show in the appropriate places, and you'll no-longer be a sad grey

You may want to review some of the other setting whilst you are about it. If you are not on UK time then it's fairly desirable you check that you've selected your correct time zone and daylight savings time settings too, else the times on the site won't make much sense from your perspective.

I thought for one moment that you were going to say something else there.

:lol:

I'v checked mine and I have got a blue one.