Forum Requests

Mr Darn

use this space to report anything you think maybe going astray, and we'll act on it, one way or another !

just a place for you to discuss the running of the boards without having to PM an admin. of course, any serious complaints should still be directed via PM to moderators/admin. Please be kind !

Thankyou to Pete for the origional sugestion for this thread (even if it was an obscure request!)

Guest MONGO
use this space to report anything you think maybe going astray, and we'll act on it, one way or another !

just a place for you to discuss the running of the boards without having to PM an admin. of course, any serious complaints should still be directed via PM to moderators/admin. Please be kind !

Thankyou to Pete for the origional sugestion for this thread (even if it was an obscure request!)

i have a problem i seem to be unable to post on this forum without having a moderator seeing it first so i was wondering do i get some sort of trophy for being the most previewed member of this forum

:blink::blink::D

Guest MONGO
i have a problem i seem to be unable to post on this forum without having a moderator seeing it first so i was wondering do i get some sort of trophy for being the most previewed member of this forum

woohoo i can post again :D but i still whant a trophy :D

There you go...a nice big Trophy for ya :D

MongoCup.jpg