Looking for the name of a milkman in 1990s

On 05/01/2023 at 08:04, sallywoo1971 said:

lived around Victoria terrace dunno if the do now delivered milk in a pick up first name Peter married Elaine  and have 2 boys 

@sallywoo1971 - I don't know that milkman but I will see what I can find out from friends and relatives and I will get back to you:)

@sallywoo1971 - naturally there have been a few milkmen over the years that Bedlington folk can remember from the 1950's through to the 21st century.

The Bygone Bedlington FB group reckon the surname you are looking for is - Burke.

This is a couple of the replies to the question I asked on the Bygone Bedlington group :-

Info.png

13 hours ago, sallywoo1971 said:

Are you in touch with Peter I’m trying to locate eileens mum ria but she moved from bedlington station and we all lost touch.I’m Richards daughter could you send the a quick message plz

@sallywoo1971 - I do not know any of the family. The above comments are from members of the Bygone Bedlington Facebook group.

I can only suggest that if you are on Facebook you should use Facebook messenger to message Gemma Henderson and ask her if she knows where Ria is.

On 07/01/2023 at 20:48, sallywoo1971 said:

Are you in touch with Peter I’m trying to locate eileens mum ria but she moved from bedlington station and we all lost touch.I’m Richards daughter could you send the a quick message plz

@sallywoo1971 - did eileen have a sister?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now