Find The 74 Bands In The Picture

Cympil

b52's and led zepplin! the doors! petshop boys, the gorrillas, u2, radiohead, blur, oasis! the eagles, deep purple, twisted sister, nine inch nails, seal, red hot chili peppers!

Never herd of 90% of these bands/groups

:D

what sort of music you listen to pete? bit of val doonican, or are you a roger whitiker man! or how about a bit of simon and garfunkul!!!

what sort of music you listen to pete? bit of val doonican, or are you a roger whitiker man! or how about a bit of simon and garfunkul!!!

Val Doonican, he is the biz but I am a Jimmy Shand man myself, mind you the Driffters are good. I am also into Country and Western and Glen Miller.

Guest missvic

Paul and Art are tops!

White Zombie, Blind Melon, The Lemonheads (great band btw), The Eels, Kiss, Black Flag, Dinosaur Jr, Dollar, Television, Presidents of the USA?

Val Doonican, he is the biz but I am a Jimmy Shand man myself, mind you the Driffters are good. I am also into Country and Western and Glen Miller.

jimmy shand me granny had some of them records! you not a foster and allen chap? ;)

Paul and Art are tops!

White Zombie, Blind Melon, The Lemonheads (great band btw), The Eels, Kiss, Black Flag, Dinosaur Jr, Dollar, Television, Presidents of the USA?

Twisty-arsed college rock. Avoid it people.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now