Monsta Rant Vol 2

Monsta®

i think the locals have al getting that foot and mooth cause colonel knowledge thinks he a black hoody from the bronx or somit and swalnalla thinks he's everyone bit skitzy if you ask me!

what a pair or complete tw*ts if you ask me like! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: get a life!

i think the locals have al getting that foot and mooth cause colonel knowledge thinks he a black hoody from the bronx or somit and swalnalla thinks he's everyone bit skitzy if you ask me!

what a pair or complete tw*ts if you ask me like! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: get a life!

Thats nowt am thinking of becoming the man from round the corner, a feel like am gannin round the bend just lately.

:lol::lol::lol:

Thats nowt am thinking of becoming the man from round the corner, a feel like am gannin round the bend just lately.

:lol::lol::lol:

thats nowt a think all call mesel the kebab king and wear a sweaty turbin! like them at your local fast food emporium! :lol:

Are we to believe that you hold yourself up as a shining example of this "Better Life" that you keep babbling on about?

If that is so, then God help us all!

Joe.

Are we to believe that you hold yourself up as a shining example of this "Better Life" that you keep babbling on about?

If that is so, then God help us all!

Joe.

what on earth are talking about? i was just comenting on the fact that people are changing there id a bit to much! who mentioned this "better life"? gan back to bed!

Monsta!

what on earth are talking about? i was just comenting on the fact that people are changing there id a bit to much! who mentioned this "better life"? gan back to bed!

Monsta!

How lad,leave Joe alen..he`s alright..man ;)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now