Moderator Job..

Cympil

Threegee,i don`t really think this place needs another mod. There`s never any bother on here now and hardly any swearing.If Miss Vic just popped in once a day to check things out that would be sufficient..

Threegee,i don`t really think this place needs another mod. There`s never any bother on here now and hardly any swearing.If Miss Vic just popped in once a day to check things out that would be sufficient..

I agree, one moderator would be more than enough.

I reckon you should be the moderator Cympil, your on here every day and everyone here likes you...

:lol:

If it wasn't for you Chat Central would be dead. Just make sure your over 30 otherwise your deemed not worthy.

:P

This is because you only see the director's cut and other people get to see the rushes! :) There are reasons we need another moderator. And we also could do with some for the special interest forums. Trust me on this! :D

This is because you only see the director's cut and other people get to see the rushes! :) There are reasons we need another moderator. And we also could do with some for the special interest forums. Trust me on this! :D

Well since you`ve only had one person wanting the job,why don`t you give them a chance?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now