Like It Or Loathe It...

Mr Darn

We have a new section i see!

HERE

Was gonna post something there, but couldn't think of anything in particular i like or loathe about the town!!! :lol::lol::lol:

What about? -

LIKE: What a cracking online community it has!

(for those wet Winter nights)

:D

Sure you wouldn't like to moderate it to keep it "visitor friendly"? ;)

What about? -

LIKE: What a cracking online community it has!

(for those wet Winter nights)

:D

Why don`t you moderate it Threegee? Mr Darn is busy with his own site.If he starts moderating here again it`ll stress him out and then he`ll quit..again :lol:

Erm, dont think that would be a good idea, my views clearly contradict the views of the vast majority of visitors to this site! plus, even i agree I'm a bit harsh!

doomed before it gets ganning! :lol: ?

see? A moderator needs a little support from the members!

Mr Darn is busy with his own site.

No, actually, the site has been put on hold for the foreseeable future until a personal situation pans out... It may even get scrapped altogether!

Why not give my namesake a chance? MONG'0' the second? (AKA the new Mr Darn!)

I am as supprised as you are, threegee, that many have not stepped forward to take control of an area of the board, since so many were eager to correct the other moderators actions...

come on guys and gals, step up to the mark and prove you have the sites best interests at heart, Goodness knows you cant do worse than i did! :P:lol::P:huh::unsure::blink:

Erm, dont think that would be a good idea, my views clearly contradict the views of the vast majority of visitors to this site! plus, even i agree I'm a bit harsh!

see? A moderator needs a little support from the members!

No, actually, the site has been put on hold for the foreseeable future until a personal situation pans out... It may even get scrapped altogether!

I am as supprised as you are, threegee, that many have not stepped forward to take control of an area of the board, since so many were eager to correct the other moderators actions...

come on guys and gals, step up to the mark and prove you have the sites best interests at heart, Goodness knows you cant do worse than i did! :P:lol::P:huh::unsure::blink:

Wanna bet

:P:lol::P:huh::unsure::blink:

since wen have i been mr darn dont try and make me out to be you i am mongo and allways will be :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now