Bebside Hall

Dr Pit

If this is - as I sort-of suspect - a Perrystone Corp. development, then no one will be able to answer this question accurately ...especially the planning authority, trade suppliers, the tax authorities, or any poor, deluded, buyers! :lol:

Anyone know what's happening with Bebside Hall development?

Heard the were still empty because all of their assets have been frozen while under investigation by the fraud sqad.

This should strike fear into a few of our beloved councillors.How much,I wonder,did it take,for him to be able to knock down a listed building and get planning permission for worthless 'Appartments'

For the standard of his 'Building skills' you should look no further than Perrystone Mews,where at this moment in time one house has been vacated,to allow proper builders in to replace walls that are bending,yes bending because there is not enough support in them,and to replace flooring upstairs that has dropped about a foot ,the soil pipe was also incomplete.

This brings into question:-Where was the building inspector in all this?and Should he be running for cover as well?

Heard the were still empty because all of their assets have been frozen while under investigation by the fraud sqad.

This should strike fear into a few of our beloved councillors.How much,I wonder,did it take,for him to be able to knock down a listed building and get planning permission for worthless 'Appartments'

For the standard of his 'Building skills' you should look no further than Perrystone Mews,where at this moment in time one house has been vacated,to allow proper builders in to replace walls that are bending,yes bending because there is not enough support in them,and to replace flooring upstairs that has dropped about a foot ,the soil pipe was also incomplete.

This brings into question:-Where was the building inspector in all this?and Should he be running for cover as well?

The Perry's ? Cowboy Builders ? :unsure:

Next you'll be telling me that they are involved in dodgy wheel-clamping and also ruining the local football club.... Oh ! :lol:

The Perry's ? Cowboy Builders ? :unsure:

Next you'll be telling me that they are involved in dodgy wheel-clamping and also ruining the local football club.... Oh ! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

They don`t clamp their own family though! Dave`s Mrs was parked illegally and Derek said" i`m not clamping her,wot would wor Dave say"..seen and heard with my own eyes!! :blink:

Aye, we've all got high opinions of the Perrys!

:lol:

nor ar think tha scummy rip off merchants! and they want kicked out of bedlington! 

banish the perries! bunch of cowboys! they meck rogue traders look like saints! :lol::lol::lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now