Thousands Leavin Blighty

Dave

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Australia would have been my second choice after Canada too..What`s the price of things over there,groceries and clothing wise,is it cheaper than the UK?

Groceries and foodstuff are generally cheaper than the U.K. petrol is about half the price of yours but when you consider the exchange rate of the pound to the dollar that is when Aust looks very good.

austrailia is full of decendants from murderers and robbers, plus there al backwards not to mention there wierd obsestions with 

sheep :lol:

Monsta,

Clarify please!

Are you telling us that Australians are obsessed with the practice of "there wierd obsestions with sheep"

The rapid evolution of the English language is quite startling to we older expats.

No wonder that we have difficulty keeping up with the rapidity of change back home!

I doubt that I could survive an English class of such complexity!

Joe

Monsta,

Clarify please!

Are you telling us that Australians are obsessed with the practice of "there wierd obsestions with sheep"

The rapid evolution of the English language is quite startling to we older expats.

No wonder that we have difficulty keeping up with the rapidity of change back home!

I doubt that I could survive an English class of such complexity!

Joe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

austrailia is full of decendants from murderers and robbers, plus there al backwards not to mention there wierd obsestions with

sheep :lol:

Monsta you are right about everything except the sheep it's the Kiwi's that have close relationships with their sheep.

(what's obsestions Monsta)

Monsta you are right about everything except the sheep it's the Kiwi's that have close relationships with their sheep.

(what's obsestions Monsta)

it's a typo! get over it! :blink:  bet your the sort that laughs at disabled people! :angry:

kiwi's treat there sheep like people and care for them! austrailians just shag em! :lol::lol:

Nasty nasty don't forget we also eat them after shagging them, is their some sort of history with you and an Australian you would like to share with us

Yes we have Pete but I prefer the grub at Kings at the Station especially after a few pints in the Pecy.

The chips at the Station are always good Brian but I have never been in the Percy since 1965, usally use the Railway when I get up there. See the Ausies have given England another hammering at cricket.

:D

The chips at the Station are always good Brian but I have never been in the Percy since 1965, usally use the Railway when I get up there. See the Ausies have given England another hammering at cricket.

:D

I have been to the Railway for a beer, the last time was about six weeks ago, but i do enjoy the Percy for a pint and a chat with Harry the Rabbit, when i was in Bedlington i had a few pints at the Market tavern where i met Emma (bedlington bar lass) yea the Aussies have done it again to England I am not a fan of the Aussie cricketers

I have been to the Railway for a beer, the last time was about six weeks ago, but i do enjoy the Percy for a pint and a chat with Harry the Rabbit, when i was in Bedlington i had a few pints at the Market tavern where i met Emma (bedlington bar lass) yea the Aussies have done it again to England I am not a fan of the Aussie cricketers

You get a good pint of Guinness in the Market tavern, it used to be called the Howard arms when I lived in Bedlington it was a good pint in them days to.

I remember buying some 'lamb' from Harry, tough barely describes it. ...... lol

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now