Welcome To Rotary Internationa

Guest Gs

Hello there,

I have been Living in Bedlington for about 7 years now. Its a lovely place very quiet,picturesque and tidy.

But I have a bee in my bonnet! I am sorry the Rotary International "COGG" is truly ugly!This yellow monster you see as you enter the town from Cramlington. Welcome to Rotary International is what greets you!

It's so ugly really, you expect to see a engineering company or a chemical plant over the brow of the hill.

I am aware this charitable organisation does such wonderful work, but how much did this cost, maybe the money could have been spent on the good work it does.The YELLOW COGG shaped peice of Metal is a Blott on the landscape.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello there,

I have been Living in Bedlington for about 7 years now. Its a lovely place very quiet,picturesque and tidy.

But I have a bee in my bonnet! I am sorry the Rotary International "COGG" is truly ugly!This yellow monster you see as you enter the town from Cramlington. Welcome to Rotary International is what greets you!

It's so ugly really, you expect to see a engineering company or a chemical plant over the brow of the hill.

I am aware this charitable organisation does such wonderful work, but how much did this cost, maybe the money could have been spent on the good work it does.The YELLOW COGG shaped peice of Metal is a Blott on the landscape.

Harsh? maybe, but lets face it, its better than that one going into ashington from pegswood ;)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now