What A Cheek!

Cympil

has any1 noticed all the muslims that has came to bedlington the last few month its gettin like newcastle soon youl be able to look out ya window and play spot the white man :angry:

Someone was telling me there`s a couple of familys living up past the Ridge Farm.I don`t know how they`ve managed that one, you have to be on the waiting list for years to get a house up there :blink:

Someone was telling me there`s a couple of familys living up past the Ridge Farm.I don`t know how they`ve managed that one, you have to be on the waiting list for years to get a house up there :blink:

aye thats coz if they bont get it be4 the white man they cry racism the !*!@# stinking fecks

aye thats coz if they bont get it be4 the white man they cry racism the !*!@# stinking fecks

You`ve got a point..they play the racism card at every opportunity.UK is too soft.

It`s nothing to do with racism,in this case it`s to do with fairness.Why should they be given priority over people that`s been on the list for years?

You`ve got a point..they play the racism card at every opportunity.UK is too soft.

It`s nothing to do with racism,in this case it`s to do with fairness.Why should they be given priority over people that`s been on the list for years?

Because if they dont get what they want, erm - we're racist?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now