African Leader

Dave

Why is it that they seem to feel the need to rob and starve their own people to " big up themselves" with other nations of africa. The UK have been out of that part of the world for many a year and they still mention us as an excuse for killing their own folk, Zimbabwie is a Fantastic country,.... much more in the need of our forces then that US abomination IRAQ. ZIM has a strong links with the UK and i for one dont think we should wait for the demise of that murdering hatefilled s*** head mugaby.

Why is it that they seem to feel the need to rob and starve their own people to " big up themselves" with other nations of africa. The UK have been out of that part of the world for many a year and they still mention us as an excuse for killing their own folk, Zimbabwie is a Fantastic country,.... much more in the need of our forces then that US abomination IRAQ. ZIM has a strong links with the UK and i for one dont think we should wait for the demise of that murdering hatefilled s*** head mugaby.

Might help if vast oil reserves were discovered!

simple! power and blacks dont mix! mugaby is a nazi in black! 

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now