Religous Rights!

Monsta®

i was watching bbc breakfast this morning and there was a story on about how muslims and the like are refusing to serve people in tescos as the shopping they by some how goes against there religion. i find this most sickening that they can get away with forcing there beliefs on us. 

how many white men and women would be sacked if they said working on the check outs would offened there religous rights! if selling bacon and the like was so bad why did they take the job in the first place?

they want equal rights then why dont they start playing equal? :angry:

i was watching bbc breakfast this morning and there was a story on about how muslims and the like are refusing to serve people in tescos as the shopping they by some how goes against there religion. i find this most sickening that they can get away with forcing there beliefs on us.

how many white men and women would be sacked if they said working on the check outs would offened there religous rights! if selling bacon and the like was so bad why did they take the job in the first place?

they want equal rights then why dont they start playing equal? :angry:

they should be sacked the !*!@# stinking b**ck !*!@# get them out and give the white man a job

they all want lined up against a wall and shot with rashers

hilter said these muslims and jewish would take over the world! he was not far wrong! not that i like the german !*!@# !! :lol:  needless to say if the white minority dont stand up and say hold on mr mustaffa you might be a different colour and worship a wooden headed god. that dont give you the right to take over are country.

in ages past if a race swarmed over to another country this was classed an 

invasion! 

only the white man today is a soft tetty heeded idiot! 

kick them out now is the view of those who have not been blinded by there

devious ways!  

first it was are corner shops tomorrow its are country!

hilter said these muslims and jewish would take over the world! he was not far wrong! not that i like the german !*!@# !! :lol: needless to say if the white minority dont stand up and say hold on mr mustaffa you might be a different colour and worship a wooden headed god. that dont give you the right to take over are country.

in ages past if a race swarmed over to another country this was classed an

invasion!

only the white man today is a soft tetty heeded idiot!

kick them out now is the view of those who have not been blinded by there

devious ways!

Do you feel better after that Monsta :lol:

hilter said these muslims and jewish would take over the world! he was not far wrong! not that i like the german !*!@# !! :lol:  needless to say if the white minority dont stand up and say hold on mr mustaffa you might be a different colour and worship a wooden headed god. that dont give you the right to take over are country.

in ages past if a race swarmed over to another country this was classed an 

invasion! 

only the white man today is a soft tetty heeded idiot! 

kick them out now is the view of those who have not been blinded by there

devious ways!  

Hello, Mr Bush :(

Do you feel better after that Monsta :lol:

Cympil As you know I don't agree with Monsta's views often, but we have a similar problem in this country with immigration.When my family emigrated to Aust we had mainly Europeans as neighbors and they generally integrated with the Australian population after a generation or two, some of the migrants we now receive are openly defiant against any integration with Aussies or our culture, some seem grateful to get here and then after a short time they want to change our system of government ,it is a worry basically our race is to lazy and indifferent to this looming problem.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now