Should The Uk Be Part Of The Eu

Monsta®

what do you think?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i saw some where that the UKIP party done some research into wether people would vote for there policies. and the results show that 7 out of 10 would vote for there policies to take the UK out of the EU. i for one back them fully and think the soon the better stop the immigrants were ever they come from!

but saying that the tavern would be pretty empty if they did! :lol::lol::lol:

i saw some where that the UKIP party done some research into wether people would vote for there policies. and the results show that 7 out of 10 would vote for there policies to take the UK out of the EU. i for one back them fully and think the soon the better stop the immigrants were ever they come from!

but saying that the tavern would be pretty empty if they did! :lol::lol::lol:

Hitler will be laughing in his grave,he tried and failed with his armies,now the Germans,French and others are succeeding to take control of this country by the back door.I lost family in the war who fought and died for the freedom of this country! We should tell the lot of them,with their straight banana laws to.......OFF! :angry:

Hitler will be laughing in his grave,he tried and failed with his armies,now the Germans,French and others are succeeding to take control of this country by the back door.I lost family in the war who fought and died for the freedom of this country! We should tell the lot of them,with their straight banana laws to.......OFF! :angry:

Most of the other nationals I speak to say the same thing Merlin so maybe it shouldn’t be France/German etc takeover but some sort of quasi autocratic EU parliament which is to blame. The thing which annoys me is that GB beats itself over the back with a stick to implement EU laws and directives, well some of them as long as they don’t extend rights to citizens, while at the same time other countries ignore the same rules citing national interest for turning a blind eye!

Like MP’s we have to get hold of these MEP’s and make them listen to what WE want for our society and the future for our kids! You can see the way the EU parliament works by looking at Westminster where a handful of people lay down a blueprint for what they want and the rest HAVE to get onboard or face being moved from their prestige jobs! Look at what is happening in the political arena of Northumberland now! It is not democracy but it does begin with a “D”!

kick out the immigrants or shoot them! same difference! :lol::lol:

Good bit of debating there monsta you wouldn't happen to be laughing at the time would you by any chance :lol:

Malcolm,everybody I talk to from every walk of life agrees with what we say,so how come,if everybody is in agreement,do these beaurocrats get away with what they do.Who votes these people into power,they are supposed to represent the views of the people,aren't they.Since when did they change the rules so that the minority succeeds over the majority,and if they have changed the rules,surely we should be governed by some extremist minority morons!

Hold on Malcolm I think we already are :lol: :lol:

Good bit of debating there monsta you wouldn't happen to be laughing at the time would you by any chance :lol:

Malcolm,everybody I talk to from every walk of life agrees with what we say,so how come,if everybody is in agreement,do these beaurocrats get away with what they do.Who votes these people into power,they are supposed to represent the views of the people,aren't they.Since when did they change the rules so that the minority succeeds over the majority,and if they have changed the rules,surely we should be governed by some extremist minority morons!

Hold on Malcolm I think we already are :lol: :lol:

Ok monsta but are you going to go fruit and veg picking for the minimum wage?

It is really a self fulfilling prophesy; people get despondent with politicians and refuse to vote, the politicians call it “voter apathy” so we end up with an autocratic government elected by a minority of the populous and so can ride roughshod over the majority views with impunity!

Minorities HAVE to make themselves heard and one way is to make sure they have votes which the politicians “pay” for once in power. The easiest remedy would be if everyone votes then we would get a truly representative government for the majority. In my book that would be democracy not the travesty we see now! When was the last time any MP held a public meeting to canvass the views of his/her electorate and act on them, something which they are charged to do? Interesting documentary last night, Ministry of Truth, MP’s have no legal obligation to tell the truth! If we cannot trust them to tell us the truth why should we vote for them, would seem the common thinking? Very simple way to check it out just put another box on the ballot papers entitled…….”NONE OF THE ABOVE” then we can see if it is apathy or just mistrust!

This is all taken to the enth degree in the Euro Parliament which is seen as too remote by the electorate but which in reality could easily have more power over our lives than national government. Given the impending implementation of a “Constitution” ( they will not call it that but it really is and I would support it if it was done properly with due consultation and then a referendum not least because we would have some citizen rights at last!) we will see more and more Euro directives on our statue books. That is going to happen and given the political structures in Europe we can expect more and more stupid “banana laws” for the reason given in the second paragraph. That isn’t a reason for GB not to be in the European Union but it does need sorting out. The beaurocratic mess which was the EU with a handful of member states is now a nightmare with so many members all trying to promote their various national minority interests and in many cases getting away with it!

Ok monsta but are you going to go fruit and veg picking for the minimum wage?

It is really a self fulfilling prophesy; people get despondent with politicians and refuse to vote, the politicians call it "voter apathy" so we end up with an autocratic government elected by a minority of the populous and so can ride roughshod over the majority views with impunity!

Minorities HAVE to make themselves heard and one way is to make sure they have votes which the politicians "pay" for once in power. The easiest remedy would be if everyone votes then we would get a truly representative government for the majority. In my book that would be democracy not the travesty we see now! When was the last time any MP held a public meeting to canvass the views of his/her electorate and act on them, something which they are charged to do? Interesting documentary last night, Ministry of Truth, MP's have no legal obligation to tell the truth! If we cannot trust them to tell us the truth why should we vote for them, would seem the common thinking? Very simple way to check it out just put another box on the ballot papers entitled……."NONE OF THE ABOVE" then we can see if it is apathy or just mistrust!

This is all taken to the enth degree in the Euro Parliament which is seen as too remote by the electorate but which in reality could easily have more power over our lives than national government. Given the impending implementation of a "Constitution" ( they will not call it that but it really is and I would support it if it was done properly with due consultation and then a referendum not least because we would have some citizen rights at last!) we will see more and more Euro directives on our statue books. That is going to happen and given the political structures in Europe we can expect more and more stupid "banana laws" for the reason given in the second paragraph. That isn't a reason for GB not to be in the European Union but it does need sorting out. The beaurocratic mess which was the EU with a handful of member states is now a nightmare with so many members all trying to promote their various national minority interests and in many cases getting away with it!

the thing is it wouldn't be minimum wage if there was no immigrants undercutting society and making it possible for the money hungry companies to keep wages to the bare minimum!

so yes i would pick food if the wages were fair!

the thing is it wouldn't be minimum wage if there was no immigrants undercutting society and making it possible for the money hungry companies to keep wages to the bare minimum!

so yes i would pick food if the wages were fair!

Might also have something to do with end prices, seeing as we expect good quality food at a rock bottom price! (Or we are led to believe that is what it is anyway!) If end prices are capped, say by a supermarket telling a producer how much they will pay for his/her produce, then the only thing left for this business to play with is to cut overheads, and the biggest one is usually wages. So monsta if you want a decent wage, in this context, would you pay double for your food say or maybe even more and if you did aren't we back to square one, albeit without the cheap labour. It is a problem all mature western economies have faced, stop cheap imports and try to protect the jobs you have or embrace the global economy and open your frontiers, all the while hopeing the displaced indiginous people find alternative employment.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now