The Ultimate Link......

The great thing about the Internet is that it's extremely good at recycling. :D

This one was first seen around 1996/7, and the text has only been toned down very slightly since!

Maybe we should get our finger out and restore the old Bedlington BB archives. Though they are still currently viewable on the way-back machine - I'm told. Excuse me if I don't follow that one up just at the moment, on account of the likely cringe-worthy comments from YT that will surely come to light. :lol::lol:

The great thing about the Internet is that it's extremely good at recycling. :D

This one was first seen around 1996/7, and the text has only been toned down very slightly since!

Maybe we should get our finger out and restore the old Bedlington BB archives. Though they are still currently viewable on the way-back machine - I'm told. Excuse me if I don't follow that one up just at the moment, on account of the likely cringe-worthy comments from YT that will surely come to light. :lol::lol:

96/97 ahh yes GGG heady days! That was when we tried to convince WDC that this Internet thingy would be an ideal tool to promote and use to develop Bedders, remember! Course their answer was a resounding “No, you cannot have the web site address on road signs or advertise it on roundabouts or put up a sign on the perimeter of the town, etc..” Short sighted, if only they had been that forward looking!

...That was when we tried to convince WDC that this Internet thingy would be an ideal tool to promote and use to develop Bedders, remember! ... if only they had been that forward looking!

Don't worry about this, it will never last! WDC I mean! :D:D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now