Relic At The Sun Inn 1993

Dave

Anyone remember this?

If you remember it you weren't really there, so they say...

Me however, I think I was I.Ded on the door, so never made it to forget... probably went home and listened to some Mega City Four instead... :angry:

If you remember it you weren't really there, so they say...

Me however, I think I was I.Ded on the door, so never made it to forget... probably went home and listened to some Mega City Four instead... :angry:

Are you on this clip ?

Are you on this clip ?

Saw my then gang of teenage grunger friends there (inc Mrs Brown... she was a wild one Andy!)... however I could not find a perm as big and bright as mine in the 'pit'... Alas I must have missed that one :o

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my god, I was upstairs in my bedroom listening (I was 12 or 13 and wasn't allowed downstairs) my dad bought me the tape to make up for it!

That blonde kid is annoying who is that?

Note the picture on the wall att he back, I remember my Dad buying it and me thinking 'why on earth has he got a picture of a ladies bum?' Fortunately I don't know where that picture went!

RELIC RELIC!

Oh my god, I was upstairs in my bedroom listening (I was 12 or 13 and wasn't allowed downstairs) my dad bought me the tape to make up for it!

That blonde kid is annoying who is that?

Note the picture on the wall att he back, I remember my Dad buying it and me thinking 'why on earth has he got a picture of a ladies bum?' Fortunately I don't know where that picture went!

RELIC RELIC!

post-42-1224283083_thumb.jpg

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What a pack of scruffs.

That said, I did used to go see The Mega City Four at the Riverside. About four or five times, I think, although they did get rubbish pretty quickly after their debut album "Transophobia".

Happy days.

There's something in your eye.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now