Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Cympil

For those that prefer the older games, theres a new collection of Sega Mega drive games that has been released for the Xbox 360 and PS3..

Games are..

* Alex Kidd In The Enchanted Castle

* Alien Storm

* Altered Beast

* Beyond Oasis

* Bonanza Bros.

* Columns

* Comix Zone

* Decap Attack starring Chuck D. Head

* Dr. Robotnik's MBM

* Dynamite Headdy

* Ecco The Dolphin

* Ecco II: The Tides Of Time

* E-Swat

* Fatal Labyrinth

* Flicky

* Gain Ground

* Golden Axe I

* Golden Axe II

* Golden Axe III

* Kid Chameleon

* Phantasy Star II

* Phantasy Star III: Generations Of Doom

* Phantasy Star IV: The End Of The Millennium

* Ristar

* Shining In The Darkness

* Shining Force

* Shining Force 2

* Shinobi III: Return Of The Ninja Master

* Sonic 3D Blast

* Sonic And Knuckles

* Sonic Spinball

* Sonic The Hedgehog

* Sonic The Hedgehog 2

* Sonic The Hedgehog 3

* Streets Of Rage

* Streets Of Rage 2

* Streets Of Rage 3

* Super Thunder Blade

* Vectorman

* Vectorman 2

Just released today apparently :D

Here`s hoping they bring out a Nintendo collection soon, as i think they had the better games!

I could never get into the Sega Megadrive... the early Nintendo consoles were always better, up until the GameCube arrived that is! Although the emulators will bring back memories, I couldn’t see anyone actually playing the games through - or maybe some people do actually still play them!

What’s the price for these games?

I could never get into the Sega Megadrive... the early Nintendo consoles were always better, up until the GameCube arrived that is! Although the emulators will bring back memories, I couldn’t see anyone actually playing the games through - or maybe some people do actually still play them!

What’s the price for these games?

Well the cheapest i`ve found it is £24.99, although the RRP is £29.99. That`s at Play.Com.

Still a bit much for what it is i think. Realistically the price should be nearer to £14.99.

sega mega drive was mint! much better than nintendo, unless you like mario. i did think the donkey kong county game was good.

I`m more of a Mario than Sonic :lol:

I could never get away with Sonic for some reason. He never seemed to go where you wanted him to go and i always ended up bouncing the wrong way :lol:

I much preferred the Nintendo and SuperNes. There was some great games for them consoles.

I`m more of a Mario than Sonic :lol:

I could never get away with Sonic for some reason. He never seemed to go where you wanted him to go and i always ended up bouncing the wrong way :lol:

I much preferred the Nintendo and SuperNes. There was some great games for them consoles.

i mario and mario kart and mario paint and oh theres a bit of a mario theme going! :lol::lol::lol::lol: oh and dont forget yoshi!

• 1 month later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now