The Airport Thread

Guest xyz

Guest mrsvic

The jungle has kept me away from a reasonable internet connection for a bit... however now in Dubai airport, so trying to catch up on the craic? So what's been going down in the town?

Here, we've been chucked out of the VIP lounge, prayer music is being blasted through the speaker systems and 4 Arabs are sitting opposite us carrying what seems like a very large cake. You'd love it Monsta!

The jungle has kept me away from a reasonable internet connection for a bit... however now in Dubai airport, so trying to catch up on the craic? So what's been going down in the town?

Here, we've been chucked out of the VIP lounge, prayer music is being blasted through the speaker systems and 4 Arabs are sitting opposite us carrying what seems like a very large cake. You'd love it Monsta!

just hope those 4 arabs with the dubious looking large cake are getting your plane! :lol::lol::lol:

I'd insist on the use of the VIP facilities. Denial of such basic facilities for worship is an insult to your religion of western consumerism, quite apart from being overtly sexist. (No, forget the last bit, won't get you anywhere there). A cyber fatwa is being proposed on the airport manager. May his camels never spit at anyone again, and his satellite TV adverts be shown on faulty transponders!

If the Dubai Four are on the same flight make sure the cake goes through the x-ray machine or refuse to board!

Guest mrsvic
just hope those 4 arabs with the dubious looking large cake are getting your plane!

Monsta, just to let you know, we're home safe now, so you don't have to worry!

If the Dubai Four are on the same flight make sure the cake goes through the x-ray machine or refuse to board!

Strange, as this is the second time we have witnessed a group of Cake Sheiks. I reckon it's some kind of cultural phonomenon that we just can't experience in Bedlington with a Gregg's sponge (and lack of Sheiks).

Sadly, HP, I didn't want to probe a stranger's cake in a strange land... you know what foreigners are like...

Guest mrsvic

HP, uncannily accurate with the photoshop there! Although, with a handful gin-soaked, spray-tanned tourists and some screaming ginger babies. Bedlington has never looked as good.

HP, uncannily accurate with the photoshop there! Although, with a handful gin-soaked, spray-tanned tourists and some screaming ginger babies. Bedlington has never looked as good.

What are you doing out there Mrs Vic?

Sshhh.. it's a secret project. You have to promise not to tell anyone 'cos she's getting a world exclusive interview with Osama BL for the Bedlington.co.uk news desk.

Guest mrsvic

Sadly no exclusive interview with OBL, but just having a potter down Borneo way to hang out with some monkeys.

Back in good ole Bedlington now, which has never looked as good... but that's just because the Bell has shut down now :D

Sadly no exclusive interview with OBL, but just having a potter down Borneo way to hang out with some monkeys.

You can do that in the Tavern on a Saturday night - ginger ones included!

Back in good ole Bedlington now, which has never looked as good... but that's just because the Bell has shut down now :D

Good to have you back.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now