Munchy Moos

Well, i've heard most of the rumors, and i drink in the place. Heard nothing official, and they never asked me for any money.

i will say tho, for threegee, that it was quoted in the bar that "the bedlington website is full of people with less brain cells than (i forget the rest exactly, but if it comes back, i'll insert it) "

you get the general gist tho.

i doubt, unless BLOB starts working there again, that they will use this website as a tool for advertising, even if it is free.

they simply do not rate the people or comments here high enough to bother with.

Although i wouldn`t hold my breath

From what i`ve been told, Ian (or someone from The Tavern) is a member of the forum..maybe they can clear things up a bit?

It's one thing for others to discuss your private dealings in the manner that we're seeing, but to do it yourself?

To be absolutely honest, if i'm to believe what I hear then i must be the only person in Bedlington from whom the Market tavern proprietors have NOT borrowed money; franly, I find that difficult to believe.

A good turn out from site members in the Tavern last night... but were you there Splodge?!

Mr Splodge may well have been there, MrsVic, disguised and spying on us!

In the spirit of McIntyre Undercover style investigative journalism, I visited this so-called Market Tavern last night. I have to say that Splodge is bliddy right in what he says. I had only been there a matter of minutes when the landlady was asking me for money.

Admittedly, it was money to pay for the pint of lager and vodka'n'coke I had ordered, but you see my point, yes?

Also spotted from this august forum; Ms Hair and the divine BarLassofBedlington.

In the spirit of McIntyre Undercover style investigative journalism, I visited this so-called Market Tavern last night. I have to say that Splodge is bliddy right in what he says. I had only been there a matter of minutes when the landlady was asking me for money.

Admittedly, it was money to pay for the pint of lager and vodka'n'coke I had ordered, but you see my point, yes?

Also spotted from this august forum; Ms Hair and the divine BarLassofBedlington.

I believe I now have you firmly identified, Mr Pimp. Your secret is out!!

It's one thing for others to discuss your private dealings in the manner that we're seeing, but to do it yourself?

To be absolutely honest, if i'm to believe what I hear then i must be the only person in Bedlington from whom the Market tavern proprietors have NOT borrowed money; franly, I find that difficult to believe.

I don`t know who`s right or wrong, but if i was in The Taverns position and a member of this forum, i`m sure i`d be saying something!

He doesn`t have to go into detail, his business is his business after all, but if there`s someone slating him he should come on here and say his piece! Well that`s the way i would do it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now