Jesus Would Vote Bnp

Guest mrsvic

Jesus would have probably voted Lib Dem... always trying to pull a new trick to please the masses.

Churchill would have voted Conservative... not far off the BNP, but at least a party he belonged to.

Einstein? Hawking? Morrissey? It's too sunny to speculate who they would vote for... not the BNP though, it's just for thoughtless ignorant morons who have no concept of thinking outside of what the Sun and Star tells them to. Fortunately, although this country seems to be going down the pan rapidly, we have not all taken leave of our senses and become brainless bigots... and for all than the lowliest of 'housing association' estates - where the BNP makes sense to those grasping for any last penny they can scrounge not to be spent on anything other their cider and lambert - the BNP will not make any kind of impression on the election results. Thank Jesus.

... and for all than the lowliest of 'housing association' estates - where the BNP makes sense to those grasping for any last penny they can scrounge not to be spent on anything other their cider and lambert - the BNP will not make any kind of impression on the election results. Thank Jesus.

Evangelists, catholocism and fascism, how are we, the waster's locked into social housing able to judge? :blink:

AND so would winston Churchill! :D

Vote BNP on june the 4th

Wouldn’t you rather give your vote to someone at least talking about building a progressive and sustainable society, rather than one who only appeals to some people’s xenophobia?

The only thing that unites all the major parties at the moment is their call not to vote BNP, there is a clue there somewhere.

Want are the BNP going to do for the people of britain?

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH! On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

:D

vote BNP

Guest mrsvic

Well cut and pasted Monsta (I guessed as soon as I read your comments on 'demographic trends'!) :D

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

As for the use of 'we'... I just wonder who you mean? I have no religion and my skin is a bit of a pinky colour due to a lineage which (like most people in Bedlington) is made up of Angles, Saxons, Danes, Jutes, Celts, Picts, Vikings, Romans and probably Moors. My ancient ancestors would have had a different racial make-up than myself, as I sincerely hope future generations of Vics will have. I would like our nation to evolve, historically it's what happens to any country... and until we can confidently say we have reached the pinnacle of Britains existance which cannot be improved upon, we cannot bolt our doors and decide we are great as we are.

You do have one point though Monsta... I agree with the hope that voting trends will change... that there will be a generaly election that reflects (and follows through with) the needs of the country to rid itself of burdens on the taxpayer it would be great! And if a party did get in power and abolish all but the 'native whites', the next lot to go would no doubt be the lot who voted them in...

The trouble is the BNP has a point , and thats the trouble , liberals have had the controls in places that allowed certain areas in Britain to become no go areas for white people, it all looks good in principle if everyone gets along and " intigrates " but that never happens and tensions rise, a failure to understand human nature is what i see has been the problem for years. Northumberland as far as im aware doesnt have ethnic tension problems. So why vote BNP and why vote BNP in the troubled areas, it will only make things worse. A harsher approach to immigration by main stream parties would seem the only way to stop the BNP getting seats, and having been to Birmingham I dont think thats a a bad idea.

Want are the BNP going to do for the people of britain?

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH! On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

:D

vote BNP

Is that it? What about the rest? How are they going to deal with the financial crisis, and what are their plans for the education system? How do they promise to handle the health service, and what are their ideas for our country's defence? What are their views on taxation, housing, unemployment, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and what about those on disability benefits? And so on, and so on.

It's all very well having a party that promises to halt escalating immigration and 'give Britain back to the British' but i would like it to be a party that showed a little more depth and thought, and also one that didn't print the Union Flag the wrong way up on it's campaign leaflets, and didn't picture a Spitfire on same leaflet that was clearly emblazoned with the Polish flag.....small mistakes you may think, but I believe research and accuracy to be vital.

Is that it? What about the rest? How are they going to deal with the financial crisis, and what are their plans for the education system? How do they promise to handle the health service, and what are their ideas for our country's defence? What are their views on taxation, housing, unemployment, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and what about those on disability benefits? And so on, and so on.

It's all very well having a party that promises to halt escalating immigration and 'give Britain back to the British' but i would like it to be a party that showed a little more depth and thought, and also one that didn't print the Union Flag the wrong way up on it's campaign leaflets, and didn't picture a Spitfire on same leaflet that was clearly emblazoned with the Polish flag.....small mistakes you may think, but I believe research and accuracy to be vital.

suppose thats worse than fiddling the books! :D never seen any of the BNP mp's up for swiddling the state!

suppose thats worse than fiddling the books! :D never seen any of the BNP mp's up for swiddling the state!

So why pays them, then? Oh, yes, me, and you.

I've spent an hour reading their manifesto, and they have some interesting ideas, but tell me, how are they going to finance the mass deportation and relocation plans? And their restructuring of the education system, and their plans to make sure everything sold in Britain is made in Britain, and so on?

Any idea? I have - bloody great tax bills. That's the only possible way they could raise money for what are extremely expensive, difficult to implement and - by and large - practically impossible plans.

I would say that, yes, proposing yourself as a serious political party while putting forward unattainable policies that have no practical basis is, in fact, fiddling the books, and swindling the state, as we are paying fo them!

65th anniversary of D Day and you are advocating giving votes to a fascist party? Come on monsta you can do better than that! I hope you are just playing devil's advocate.

there not fascist there just fighting for britian to stay british!

It's a sad day for all of Britain when that **** Griffin gets elected. Here's hoping he gets caught breaking the rules quick-smart. :angry:

Not such an unhappy day for Sweden though when an outsider gains a seat ! :)

what do you mean a sad day? its a very happy day unless your an illegal benifit leech!

a bet your like them hafwit hippies kickin griffins car, worse than chava's screaming on like there fn possessed how utterly embarrassing. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

a well done to the pirate party free downloads for everyone now thats a policy we need more of! :D

what do you mean a sad day? its a very happy day unless your an illegal benifit leech!

You need a codicil to that monsta, "non white benefit leech" as it has been reported Mr Griffin will not be considering any problems emanating from non white members of his constituency. What a sham......

a bet your like them hafwit hippies kickin griffins car, worse than chava's screaming on like there fn possessed how utterly embarrassing.

I would object to that too monsta but purely out of procedure. That guy should have kicked the opposition parties for allowing this to happen.

a well done to the pirate party free downloads for everyone now thats a policy we need more of!

At last something we can agree on!

Griffin doesn't seem so cocky today! :D:D:D

again halfwit hippies that can't take the fact the bnp have been elected! and do you notice there's not one coloured person complaining only half stoned uni hippies! the shame :lol::lol::lol:

again halfwit hippies that can't take the fact the bnp have been elected! and do you notice there's not one coloured person complaining only half stoned uni hippies! the shame :lol::lol::lol:

Whilst not a BNP supporter I totally disagree with violent protests against any elected MP/EMP, people have a right to vote for who they want and if thats BNP so be it.

What happened to law and order that we keep hearing from present load of wallies that are in power, is protection just for them.

I agree with Monsta in his description, halfwit hippies, this country is in a mess.

What happened to law and order that we keep hearing from present load of wallies that are in power, is protection just for them.

the protest was on behalf of the labour/ conservative party and the law had to stand at the other side of the road and watch as their hands were tied.

well done to the body guards! saving mr griffin from the mob of scuffy students half baked on banana skins and netto bitter! :lol::lol::lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now