Fallout 3

Dave

Anyone played this game, its massive.. I would recommend it , but its a bit grim

I played it through a while back, one of the best games I’ve played on the 360 – did you unlock the ‘Explorer’ perk? Thought I must have completed most of the game until I unlocked that, turns out I hadn’t even discovered half the locations on the map. Managed to complete it as a saint although the temptation to blow up Megaton and let the zombies invade Tenpenny Tower was massive.

If you liked Fallout 3 you might like Oblivion, it’s made by the same people and it works in the same way except it seems set in the middle ages rather than the future.

• Like 1

I played it through a while back, one of the best games I’ve played on the 360 – did you unlock the ‘Explorer’ perk? Thought I must have completed most of the game until I unlocked that, turns out I hadn’t even discovered half the locations on the map. Managed to complete it as a saint although the temptation to blow up Megaton and let the zombies invade Tenpenny Tower was massive.

If you liked Fallout 3 you might like Oblivion, it’s made by the same people and it works in the same way except it seems set in the middle ages rather than the future.

Yeah ive got oblivion but not the time to play it at min. Yeah Im plodding through fallout 3, had to read the start of a walkthrough as i got stuck. ha

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now