Anyone Any Info?

Anyone know any information about a man in an Audi that tried to get a young girl to get into a car? My kids came home from school today saying they've been warned, and I noticed a lot of Police Helicopter and Police Car activity today ...

I just wondered if anyone knew what was really going on as you can't always take kids words as gospel.

Thanks

Guest mrsvic
Anyone know any information about a man in an Audi that tried to get a young girl to get into a car? My kids came home from school today saying they've been warned, and I noticed a lot of Police Helicopter and Police Car activity today ...

I just wondered if anyone knew what was really going on as you can't always take kids words as gospel.

Thanks

A while back I reported a suspicious man who's been hanging about the front street, watching the school kids each morning... there's some lovely folk who frequent the streets of the town, but this guy was not one of them... he didn't look like he would have an Audi either...

A while back I reported a suspicious man who's been hanging about the front street, watching the school kids each morning... there's some lovely folk who frequent the streets of the town, but this guy was not one of them... he didn't look like he would have an Audi either...

Thanks for that, the kids definately mentioned an Audi, either black or silver - They're at Bedlington High School, and it was today that the teachers warned them to be careful because of this man ... Wish they would let parents know what is what to so we know what or who to keep an eye out for.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now