Rock Band Network To Change The Face Of Music Games

Cympil

`Will give all artists the ability to submit songs to Rock Band` :oLINK

What a great idea! The local bands should give it ago, what better way to get recognised and make a bit money too..If their songs are approved they`ll get 30 per cent of all sales, it would be better getting a higher percentage but it`s a foot on the ladder at least.

`Will give all artists the ability to submit songs to Rock Band` :oLINK

What a great idea! The local bands should give it ago, what better way to get recognised and make a bit money too..If their songs are approved they`ll get 30 per cent of all sales, it would be better getting a higher percentage but it`s a foot on the ladder at least.

nor thats a bad idea as before long music will be only available to rock band owners! saying that the music today is complete !*!@# anyway! :lol::lol::lol:

nor thats a bad idea as before long music will be only available to rock band owners! saying that the music today is complete !*!@# anyway! :lol::lol::lol:

It isn`t a bad idea! Just think of the opportunity for the un-signed bands to get their foot in the door! There`l be a few bands getting well known because of the Rockband game..I bet Simon Cowell will be bricking it coz he didn`t think of it first :lol:

Hard lines Simon high-waisted spiky haired greasy know-it-all out-dated botoxed ridden smug chappy :lol::D

• Like 1

It isn`t a bad idea! Just think of the opportunity for the un-signed bands to get their foot in the door! There`l be a few bands getting well known because of the Rockband game..I bet Simon Cowell will be bricking it coz he didn`t think of it first :lol:

Hard lines Simon high-waisted spiky haired greasy know-it-all out-dated botoxed ridden smug chappy :lol::D

i like the artic monkeys etc :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now