Name The Supercar!

Monsta®

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its a RUF! thats like saying an mg is just a rover! :( it may look like a porsche but with extra ruf! :lol:

No, it's a Porsche but tuned and souped up.They don't build it, or change the engine, or anything, they simply customise it. Just as an AMG Mercedes is a Mercedes.

No, it's a Porsche but tuned and souped up.They don't build it, or change the engine, or anything, they simply customise it. Just as an AMG Mercedes is a Mercedes.

wrong again! ruf build and design the whole car from the chassis up! :D they only base there ideas on the original plans from porsche just like mg did with the z series!

wrong again! ruf build and design the whole car from the chassis up!

No they don't; they buy in a chassis/body combination and also the engines, and put together what is a Porsche but with additional or supplementary RUF parts. They don't design the car at all, but use Porsche models as a basis. Their own website tells you this (not having heard of them, I looked them up). As said, it's just like AMG who take a base Mercedes chassis/body and add their own bits.

I'm very impressed with some of their performance claims, however; these things must be very, very light indeed.

No they don't; they buy in a chassis/body combination and also the engines, and put together what is a Porsche but with additional or supplementary RUF parts. They don't design the car at all, but use Porsche models as a basis. Their own website tells you this (not having heard of them, I looked them up). As said, it's just like AMG who take a base Mercedes chassis/body and add their own bits.

I'm very impressed with some of their performance claims, however; these things must be very, very light indeed.

right o your way off the subject you gonna guest the super car or not! :lol:

ok whats this?

model and production date!

The back end of a bus! It's a TVR of some sort but I sort of lost count when they started introducing tons of different models.

The back end of a bus! It's a TVR of some sort but I sort of lost count when they started introducing tons of different models.

heres a clue! sounds like a jet fighter! :D

Edited by Monsta®

next!!!!

whats this -

make model prod year!

Good one, that. If it's a genuine 1969 McLaren M6GT it's a very rare beast indeed, but that's the question - is it an original, or is it one of the many replica's? The square lights don't look right.

Good one, that. If it's a genuine 1969 McLaren M6GT it's a very rare beast indeed, but that's the question - is it an original, or is it one of the many replica's? The square lights don't look right.

your right its not an original! its alot more modern than 1969 :D

your right its not an original! its alot more modern than 1969 :D

I'm afraid i'm not up on the replica market, but I have seen replica's offered; i'll have to pass on that - who's it by, when, and what's in the back?

I'm afraid i'm not up on the replica market, but I have seen replica's offered; i'll have to pass on that - who's it by, when, and what's in the back?

UVA M6 GTR 1986 - 1989 its got a Rover V8 give a max speed of 155mph :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now