Save Our Country

Believe in the following

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT BRITISH, MUST ADAPT.

Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on British ground , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of British . 'Our culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom' 'We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian etc, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!' 'Most British believe in God. This is not Christian, right wing, political bull, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.' 'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. What we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peace with us.' 'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, and Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great British freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted. If you came to this country to save your head being lobbed off for some misdemeanor then why do you want the same laws in this country?

• Like 3

Believe in the following

Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on British ground , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of British . 'Our culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom' 'We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian etc, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!' 'Most British believe in God. This is not Christian, right wing, political bull, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.' 'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. What we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peace with us.' 'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, and Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great British freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted. If you came to this country to save your head being lobbed off for some misdemeanor then why do you want the same laws in this country?

thing is its not really the non-eu immigrants that cause all the bother! only 1 in every 8 are non-eu. its the poles etc that are causing all the bother and pinching the native english workers jobs!

vote ukip and get out of the black hole that is the eu! :D

b.o.ll.i.c.k.s to brussels! :lol:

Believe in the following

Stupid thing is that my girlfriend works as a home carer and if she were to wear a cross around her neck (which she wouldn't) she would be advised by management to take it off in case of causing offence to anyone. She wears an 'OM' pendant around her neck and not a thing is said.

I am not a religious person and I don't believe in god but if people want to express their beliefs and religion in whatever shape or form then they should be entitled to do so. I am not a christian but I think it is scandolous that nurses etc are made to remove crosses so they don't offend someone. They have every right to wear Burka's (which isn't even part of the religion).

Same as all of the schools in Northumberland being changed into CofE schools. We did not send the bairn to a religious school as we are not religious yet the church have taken it upon themselves to move into (what I would class) as an under priviledged area changing everything to be emblazoned with crosses and preaching about God. Oh but they offered a free school uniform first term so everyone would overlook the fact that they were brainwashing everyone!!

The bairn come home and told me that God made rainbows as a sign that there would be no more flooding, to which I told him that next time a teacher tells him that he has to reply with "Rainbows are a result of the refraction of light through water droplets in the air". Had a massive long discussion with the bairn as he was getting upset that Jesus died for us. We told him that what the school is teaching him are just stories and might not be true.

I personally think that religion has a lot to answer for and its all a load of rubbish. Believe what you like im turning buddhist and moving into the hills!!!

• Like 2

Believe in the following

Merlin, you have got that spot on and I would agree 100%, I just wish that some of them where I live would read that post because a lot of then have no respect for the British way of life they are flooding into Leicester and taking over. You mention the English Language, I dont hear much English spoken as I cross the city center to get to work, its like living in a foreign land.

thing is its not really the non-eu immigrants that cause all the bother! only 1 in every 8 are non-eu. its the poles etc that are causing all the bother and pinching the native english workers jobs!

vote ukip and get out of the black hole that is the eu! :D

b.o.ll.i.c.k.s to brussels! :lol:

b.o.ll.i.c.k.s to brussels! could not agree more but voting for UKIP wont solve the problem as thay will not win the election. There must be someone out there that can start a new political party that acts in the interest of the country and not in the interests of career driven MPs.

• Like 1

Nobody remember the huge swathes of British builders landing in Germany then? I don't I'm too young but my point stands :P

But did they try to change the Germans way of life, demand English law in Germany some may have but were soon put straight in their ways :P :P :P :P

Stupid thing is that my girlfriend works as a home carer and if she were to wear a cross around her neck (which she wouldn't) she would be advised by management to take it off in case of causing offence to anyone. She wears an 'OM' pendant around her neck and not a thing is said.

I am not a religious person and I don't believe in god but if people want to express their beliefs and religion in whatever shape or form then they should be entitled to do so. I am not a christian but I think it is scandolous that nurses etc are made to remove crosses so they don't offend someone. They have every right to wear Burka's (which isn't even part of the religion).

Same as all of the schools in Northumberland being changed into CofE schools. We did not send the bairn to a religious school as we are not religious yet the church have taken it upon themselves to move into (what I would class) as an under priviledged area changing everything to be emblazoned with crosses and preaching about God. Oh but they offered a free school uniform first term so everyone would overlook the fact that they were brainwashing everyone!!

The bairn come home and told me that God made rainbows as a sign that there would be no more flooding, to which I told him that next time a teacher tells him that he has to reply with "Rainbows are a result of the refraction of light through water droplets in the air". Had a massive long discussion with the bairn as he was getting upset that Jesus died for us. We told him that what the school is teaching him are just stories and might not be true.

I personally think that religion has a lot to answer for and its all a load of rubbish. Believe what you like im turning buddhist and moving into the hills!!!

Religion has caused more conflict and wars than anything else and will continue to do so. Ever since Richard 1st 'The Lionheart' we have been aware of the threat of the Muslims so it's not a new thing, is it? Only this time muslims are trying to get control of this country through the back door,no wars, just cause enough chaos and get the right ammount of do-gooders on side and they're in and then there's nothing we can do about it!.........or so they think!

Merlin, you have got that spot on and I would agree 100%, I just wish that some of them where I live would read that post because a lot of then have no respect for the British way of life they are flooding into Leicester and taking over. You mention the English Language, I dont hear much English spoken as I cross the city center to get to work, its like living in a foreign land.

Thankyou Pete! I get the feeling I am fighting a losing battle with some people. Cheers

Your not Merlin, in fact i believe its at the heart of everyone's belief.

Trying not to be racist, look at Chahals. They moved over here, adopted our way of life, created a business from scratch and still had time for their own beliefs.

That's the sort of attitude all immigrants should have.

When we go to other country's, we HAVE to abide by their beliefs. Just try kissing your wife in public and see what happens in certain countries! Stealing food to eat because you are literally starving actually loses you a hand in some parts!

These people learn English because it is spoken in the majority of the world, its nothing to do with us demanding it so we can visit them. Its an advantage, that's all.

i have nothing against anyone coming to this country to make a life for themselves. But to come over, then start bitching about what a raw deal they are getting after being shoved to the front of every benefit queue going, and then having the nerve to tell my niece she cant wear the cross her Grandmother gave her is just so wrong it infuriates me!

• Like 1

Mr Darn, First of all thankyou! But how things have changed and no I'm not having a dig at you! In essence what you have said is what I have posted on numerous occasions and have been kicked from pillar to post! Now people seem to be seeing the light.. but I'm not so sure, once again cheers to you and others :)

Mr Darn, First of all thankyou! But how things have changed and no I'm not having a dig at you! In essence what you have said is what I have posted on numerous occasions and have been kicked from pillar to post! Now people seem to be seeing the light.. but I'm not so sure, once again cheers to you and others :)

Merlin, I am on your side with this its time somebody told the truth its just a shame that theres no politicians out there saying it. problem is Merlin its not hit Bedlington yet as its hit other places but when it does you will see a different side to people.

Mr Darn theres a charity organisation not far from Bedlington that has fought many a legal battle just lately on the very subject that you mention, people wearing a cross. They have fought for people that have been sacked for that very reason or for people that have been arested for stating a Christian belife.

• Like 1

Pete I am already seeing a different side of people they have seen what is happening in your part of the country, and for the first time are thinking ' No not here' It has been distant in the past but now, well, now it's on their doorstep they don't like it!

Funny isn't it when it's someone else's problem it's okay to justify it, but when it comes home to roost'Here ye cannit de that here' :(

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now