Market Place Lamps

Dear All, you may have noticed that the lighting lanterns in Market Place have been removed and replaced. This is a temporary measure. Some of the new lantern fixings have failed. The onus is on the manufacture to correct. As a matter of health and safety all lanterns have been removed, particularly because of the high winds. At present I cannot say when the lanterns will be reinstated but they will be. The works have no cost to the council with the manufacturer being liable.

Please feel free to share this information with fellow local residents and businesses.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Schofield

Senior Project Officer

Regeneration Service (South East Area Team)

Northumberland County Council

Dear All, you may have noticed that the lighting lanterns in Market Place have been removed and replaced. This is a temporary measure. Some of the new lantern fixings have failed. The onus is on the manufacture to correct. As a matter of health and safety all lanterns have been removed, particularly because of the high winds. At present I cannot say when the lanterns will be reinstated but they will be. The works have no cost to the council with the manufacturer being liable.

Please feel free to share this information with fellow local residents and businesses.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Schofield

Senior Project Officer

Regeneration Service (South East Area Team)

Northumberland County Council

great! could you also let me know when someone is going to sweep the steps?

Thanks Stephen/Richard. Good news.

I'd have to agree with Merlin as well, the Hartford Hall Gates situation is becoming a little bit worrying. It would be another good thing for "this up and coming town" if these were reinstated to keep the momentum going.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now