Wansbeck District Council

Mick M

If you check the "official" Wansbeck Council website you will find info about the Wansbeck area. This includes links to the web pages of each district ie Ashington, Newbiggin and NOWT ELSE. I always thought that Bedlington was downgraded and moved under the Wansbeck Flag? NOT according to this website.

If you check the "official" Wansbeck Council website you will find info about the Wansbeck area. This includes links to the web pages of each district ie Ashington, Newbiggin and NOWT ELSE. I always thought that Bedlington was downgraded and moved under the Wansbeck Flag? NOT according to this website.

We're only here to supply cash to that lot :angry:

This website was devised originally as a direct responce to the feeble and pathetic offering WDC had for Bedlington! With only his nouse and commitment to the town to work with I think Threegee did and has continued to do a superb job, all free and with no WDC support, in fact in the early days quite the opposite!

Hats off to Threegee!

This website was devised originally as a direct responce to the feeble and pathetic offering WDC had for Bedlington! With only his nouse and commitment to the town to work with I think Threegee did and has continued to do a superb job, all free and with no WDC support, in fact in the early days quite the opposite!

Hats off to Threegee!

Keep up the good work GGG

Hats off to Threegee!

A superb job Threegee