A Decent Hotel In Bedlington

Symptoms

I'm planning a visit to Blighty sometime this year and intend to swing-by Bedders for a couple (or more) of pints; obviously there'll be no drink driving! So I'm looking for recommendations for a decent place to stay and 'sleep it off'.

I did the usual thing by Googling "hotels in Bedlington" ... no real choice in the town but plenty beyond, Morpeth for example. I'd like somewhere within the town. Back in the day I remember some of the pubs took guests - they were true inns, are there any left?

I like my comforts, decent grub, good atmosphere, friendly staff, so your help is needed with recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

I'm planning a visit to Blighty sometime this year and intend to swing-by Bedders for a couple (or more) of pints; obviously there'll be no drink driving! So I'm looking for recommendations for a decent place to stay and 'sleep it off'.

I did the usual thing by Googling "hotels in Bedlington" ... no real choice in the town but plenty beyond, Morpeth for example. I'd like somewhere within the town. Back in the day I remember some of the pubs took guests - they were true inns, are there any left?

I like my comforts, decent grub, good atmosphere, friendly staff, so your help is needed with recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

The Swan at Choppington Stn is a decent place Symptoms, not to far out. The food is good and from what I hear the accomodation is spot on. It is a world away from its Lord Clyde days. Edited by keith

Well....there were two police vans and two police cars outside there t'other day with a lot of people outside and a vaccuum cleaner. My fist thought was Bates Motel as the rooms on the back of the swan remind me slightly of the motel.

Heh I also have heard nothing but good things about the place. Family run business :shifty:

• 4 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now