Amen to that Mrs Benson............................

I feel richer already!!!!!

My beloved.

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. i am Mrs Limana Benson from Bahrain, a widow to late Jeff Benson i am 51 years old, i am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i won't live more than 2 months, according to my doctors, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very worst stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his cocoa business in Cote d'Ivoire and after his death; i inherited all his business and wealth. my doctors has advised me that i may not live for more than 2 months, so i now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. i collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and i prayed over it.

i decided to donate the sum of $3,500,000.00 usd( Theree million five hundred thousand united states dollars) to the less privileged because i cannot take this money to the grave. Please i want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank in Ivory Coast in West Africa .

Once i hear from you, i will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to you. i honestly pray that this money when transferred to you, will be sure for the said purpose, because i have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. may the grace of our lord Jesus the love of god and the fellowship of god be with you and your family.

Please contact me in this my private e-mail id so that i will give you all the details

Your beloved sister in Christ.

Mrs Limana Benson

ONLY 3.5 million I would,nt bother getting out of bed for that amount, I get them for 20 million I obviously know richer scammers than you lol.

Scarey thing is there are those out there that actually believe this crap is it greed, gulability, naivety, or just plain stupid.

Dear Limana,

I have some really good news for you. You don't need to be desperate; you don't even need to use the Internet. Just look around you in that Internet cafe in Nigeria you are using. Maybe even sitting right next to you you will find a poor desperate person spending every waking hour in the now near-fruitless pursuit of sending out 419 fraud e-mails. All you need do is give each of these poor wretches a minuscule portion of your wealth - say $1000 - on the strict condition that he/she will return to their family and never be seen near a computer for at least a year. Not only will you be re-uniting these poor people with their families, but you will be preventing countless attempted frauds, and making a real start in restoring the now appalling reputation of your formerly fine country.

Two months is very short time to carry the task God has to assigned you, so I'm going to pray that the doctors have made a mistake, or that you are least spared until you have completed God's good work. In any event you really need to get started right now; so turn off that computer for good, and get out your cheque book in the memory of your late dear husband and only child.

I can only close by quoting the words of the late, great, Dave Allen - a master teller of fictional religious stories, the like of which we will never see again - "Goodnight, thank you, and may your God go with you".

Your beloved brother in Christ.

Richard Dawkins

There's some hilarious stuff on the net about baiting 419 fraudsters - mostly on the principal if that you waste their time you rob them of resources to scam anyone vulnerable. The Beeb joined in the fun back in 2004: http://news.bbc.co.u...ica/3887493.stm

Scam-baiter central is here: http://www.419eater.com/index.php - hours of endless fun there! :)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now